Which is true?

I have done sw before a few times, I tend to get bored with diets so flip between calorie counting, weight watchers, Atkins and slimming world (and they all work !)

Anyway Iv done sw before but I read a thread on here which is worrying me! It said that you are not meant to double up your healthy extras as its not allowed.

Iv always doubled up my healthy extra a's and I always have cheese. It makes the diet easy for me.

I have never heard before now this not being allowed, it doesnt say it in the book and its not mentioned at class or online,

Can anyone help ?!

Xx

Hi, my past consultants have always said this is ok to do. I suppose health wise it might be better to swap them about to ensure you are getting everything you need but if its the A choices you want to double up on, I suppose you would get the calcium either way.
I think its one of those things where different people will have had different advice on but as I say, I was always told its ok.

Youre meaning having both your A choices on green/Red as cheese? Theres nothing wrong with that, where does it say there is? Its true you should mix and match wherever you can to ensure a balanced diet but this is true of everything, not just HEXAs and theres definitely no rule that says you cant. I have been known to have 4 HEXes of cheese on a Green day, I just dont do it all the time :D

Back