Which last comedy movie you saw???

Which last comedy movie you saw???

I saw recently The Bucket List which is not particularly a comedy movie but still a funny one!! So share with us your experience!!
smile.gif
.Please share your idea which movie have u seen.I am waiting for your reply.

I have seen

I have seen "Little Man".This movie is really good comedy movie.In this movie Shawn Wayans plays a man so anxious to become a father that he mistakes a short-statured, baby-faced criminal on the run, played by Marlon Wayans, for his newly adopted son.

Fred Claus at the cinema - I love Paul Giamatti (sp?!?!) in this, but Vince Vaughn and Rachel Weisz were appalling!!

Yes Man

Was Yesman any good? Thinking of maybe seeing it on Tuesday?

Yes..haha - to be fair i am not really a big Jim Carey fan but whenever i do go to see his movies i do come out with a smile so bit of a feel good movie, corny in some places but worth a laugh

Prom Night was the last comedy film I saw.

It was billed as a horror but was so ridiculous it was laughable.

If you've not seen it, don't bother!

A x

Burn After Reading...Brad Pitt had me in stitches and I'm not a great fan of his...I was crying with laughter for the most part of this film...the Coen bros do it again, brilliant stuff!

Tropic Thunder was hilarious, my boyfriend & I loved it. I honestly can't believe Robert Downey Jr is Oscar nominated, it doesn't seem like the type of film that would receive an Oscar nomination

The Hangover, a bit rude but tears of laughter and the seats were shaking :)

A Fish Called Wanda was on tv the other night and I split my sides laughing...best tonic ever:)

Prom Night was the last comedy film I saw.

It was billed as a horror but was so ridiculous it was laughable.

If you've not seen it, don't bother!

A x

Wasn't it appalling!:confused: Can't believe I watched the whole thing. It's times like that I wonder why I pay for Sky Movies.

Edited to add: Another horror film I laughed a lot at was Drag Me To Hell. Complete c**p!

Went to see Harry Potter last night, it was great (well if you like HP that is)

D'oh!
Read the title moron, sorry about that I posted in wrong area :-(

The Hangover. Was funny as ****. So many things cracked me up. I can't even list them. But it goes from the very rude (masterbation joke) to the obviously funny (tiger in the bathroom & baby in a car seat in the wardrobe)

The Hangover. Was funny as ****. So many things cracked me up. I can't even list them. But it goes from the very rude (masterbation joke) to the obviously funny (tiger in the bathroom & baby in a car seat in the wardrobe)

can't wait till it comes on DVD

I will openly admit I have seen it 3 times at the cinema and once on the internet. It is one of the funniest fims I have ever seen. Its just lil bits like when they find the baby

"Whos baby is that?"
"Check its collar or something"

Everytime that gets me. Whats your favorite bit bn3003?

Back