Which meeting do you go to?

Monday eve, Orrell, Wigan

I go to Emma's Monday 6:15pm group in Sittingbourne, Kent. Not too far from Sheerness or Strood, so hello ladies!

I work in Sittingbourne on the Eurolink estate :)

no way!! so does my OH! lol.. at least i think it's the eurolink estate? he works at COOK as a trainee chef :D

I know it, opposite Everest and just around the corner from me:p, I smell cooking just as I'm making my way home, its torture!!!!

I know it, opposite Everest and just around the corner from me:p, I smell cooking just as I'm making my way home, its torture!!!!

haha... how do you think i feel? he brings home a couple of boxes full of their gorgeous meals (broken packaging) every couple of months!!! they're SO synful it's scary!!! :eek: but oh soooooo nice :D

i work on the eurolink too! but right at the far end of the estate.

it's a small world!

i go too cathy clarke on tue evening , in shard end birmingham , my group is fab , where like a little family and all support each , other in truth its more like a youth club lol , we have a brill time together , and laugh loads cathy your the best

I go to Val's Wednesday class in Ilfracombe... either the 5.30 or 7.00pm depending on when I can get there.

Back