which milkshakes would you or tried warm?

loveloveyy

hi all

as its winter not i like to have hot drinks, just wanted to know if anyone have tried the shakes warm? which are the best flavours to choose for this?

loveloveyy said:
hi all

as its winter not i like to have hot drinks, just wanted to know if anyone have tried the shakes warm? which are the best flavours to choose for this?

Hi Loveloveyy,
The choc tetra is great hot. I put in a mug top up with water and pop it in the micro.
Enjoy!
Gmc2011

sorry to sound dumb but what is tetra?

thanks

Hi, they are the ready made up milk shakes in a carton. They come in chocolate, banana and strawberry. I don't like the powder shakes and live off them. I've alos read you can freeze them for 4 hours to taste lke ice-cream. I'm trying this for the first time later tonight ...... sad or what but I can't wait! LOL!
GMC2011 x

Hi, they are the ready made up milk shakes in a carton. They come in chocolate, banana and strawberry. I don't like the powder shakes and live off them. I've alos read you can freeze them for 4 hours to taste lke ice-cream. I'm trying this for the first time later tonight ...... sad or what but I can't wait! LOL!
GMC2011 x

not sad at all!! especially if we limited to what we can eat, its good to think of new ways of making it, also makes you enjoy food more and not just shuve it in your mouth like i use to and not think hence why i got to this size:( i want to change the way i eat and see food

hot banana

To be honest i have had them all hot and they all taste great to me. I make them with hot water and in a big 450 ml mug. leave to stand for 5 minutes the slurp it like soup off of the spoon. You do get lump but they are usually chewy.
Have to get the pleasure where you can on sole source!!!!!

My fav is the chocolate velvet the ready made ones won't have any other shakes now
Pour in to a mug add hot water put in the micro for about 70 seconds mmmmmmm hot chocolate bliss :)

I have hot vanilla with a little decaf coffee in it's soooo nice also choc mint hot and cappuccino hot too all lovely xx

Back