CSI (all 3 but NY is best)
Friends
Sex and the City
Coupling
Biggest Loser Australia
Call the Midwife
TV Book Club

Right now I am really enjoying The New Girl,

Me and hubs usually get a boxset and storm through them, I hate having to wait a week for the next episode. Favourites are:

Six Feet Under - can't believe nobody has mentioned this, the best series ever made, in my opinion :D
Dexter
Lost
Band of Brothers
Friends - I have the boxset on constant rotation while I'm in the kitchen pottering about, great to have on in the background, love it!

: desperate housewives, once upon a time , murder she wrote, greys anatomy, blueboods, eastenders , only fools , downton abbey, private practice , golden girls , scott and bailey .

Hi everybuddy, I'm new to this site and I love this thread!! Excelent for distracting me from thinking about food. (Just started the diet, on day 6) I'm a BIG TV holic too... possibly a bad life habit for being glued to the screen not moving and not burning calories. (And used to junk feed myself but no more!!)

Current Shows I Love: Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, Ringers, Revenge, True Blood, South Park, Family Guy, Weeds, Desperate Housewives, Misfits, The Big Bang Theory, Modern Family, Have I got News for you, QI, An Idiot Abroad, The Walking Dead, Homeland, New Girl, Raising Hope, Being Human UK, The Lying Game, Mad Dogs, Mongrels, Mike & Molly and Fresh Meat.

New shows I watch, and quite like: Touch, 2 Broke Girls, Alcatraz, Girls, Bent, Don't trust the B!tch in apartment 23, Suburgatory, unsupervised. Awkward,

Don't follow on weekly basis but have marathon season catch-ups: House, Supernatural, Glee, CSI Las Vegas, Gossip Girl, Suits

Shows I love but ended/cancelled: 24, The Sopranos, Spaced, Entourage, Freaks & Geeks, Veronica Mars, Prison Break, Heroes, Lost, The Peep Show, Black Books, Lead Balloon, The IT Crowd, The Green Wing, The Inbetweeners, Red Dwarf, Ugly Betty, Buffy & Angel, Firefly, Alias, Tru Calling, The OC, Boston Legal, Lie to Me, Friends, Fresh Prince of Bel-Aire, Heatbreak High (Drazic), Frasier, Life on Mars, My name is Earl, Six Feet Under, Greek, Outnumbered, Camelot, Lobe Bites,

Shows I may give another try after reading this thread (Thank you): Fringe, Vampire Diaries, 90210, Two & Half Men, How I met your mother, Law and Order, CSI New York, Bones, Dexter, Broadwalk Empire, Burn Notice, Breakout Kings (Now Tbag from Prison Break is joining the cast?) and Grimm.

Never have been able to get in to reality/contest/audition type shows or soaps..

Desperate Housewives
Ringer
Idiot abroad
Apprentice
BGT

Not a programme but i love Crime & Investigation channels on Sky!

The Voice && Lip Service :)

Angel and Buffy, Once Upon a Time, and Grimm. Oh, also I love Charmed. Really I just like the supernatural / fantasy / fairy tale stories, and there are so many of them now!

Back