Which one is your favorite TV show…?

Greys anatomy
Blue bloods
Oh and 24 and it's coming back yeah!

Bones! I am obsessed! I waited 5 seasons for them to kiss and another 4 for them to get married! They have the gp ahead for season 10 and i can't wait!

Downton Abbey
Call the Midwife

Downton is definitely on my list to see, I'll probably watch all the seasons in a marathon session at some point over a week or two lol

I would liketo see it before the next season starts

Just watched the first 2 episodes of Breaking Bad last night and looks really good! Can't believe it's taken me so long to start watching!

Also I love The Following on Sky Atlantic! X

Prison Break
Bad Girls
Wentworth
Oz
Waterloo Road
Line of Duty

To name a few.

I'll have to try this famous Breaking Bad at some point, which I've been hearing about so much for months.

Hannibal, Criminal Minds, Law & Order SVU, The Following & Luther.

Game of thrones without a doubt. Also love supernatural, big bang theory and bones.

Starting to get a little addicted to come dine with me and four weddings aswell. Haha

I'm absolutely loving Hannibal right now! I've been sneakily watching online and I can't wait for each new episode but I'm also really sad that there are only 2 left in this season now, and it's not been confirmed to be renewed yet :(

I'm absolutely loving Hannibal right now! I've been sneakily watching online and I can't wait for each new episode but I'm also really sad that there are only 2 left in this season now, and it's not been confirmed to be renewed yet :(

Me too! Planning to re-watch the series on Sky as well. Fingers crossed for renewal.

Breaking Bad, it's one of the best tv shows I've watched in years! Also love Friday Night Dinner too :)

Back