Which one???????????

Hevz

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I'm fed up of being so fat and unhappy, I'm embarrassed about my weight yet never do anything about it and I'm driving myself nuts.

I don't know which diet will be best for me. I started Cambridge Diet a while ago but gave up once I hit a hurdle:break_diet:

I'm 32, a busy Mum to 4 small children aged 1, 2, 5 and 7 and I enjoy home cooking and baking. I'm also a lazy so and so and the only exercise I do is walking, we have just bought a Wii so I can start doing something on there:eek:.

Any suggestions for what might be a good diet for me to do:rolleyes:

Suggestions welcome, thank you :D

:sigh: I guess I'll just have to go and read through all the different diets and choose one then eh?

Nobody got any recommendations for a busy mum?:flirt2:

hey Hevz sorry to hear you are so down

I think its really up to you which diet you choose hun we are all different but on the same journey if you know what i mean its just how we get there that differs.

I think you should read up on all your options and then decide which one you can fit into your lifestyle and thats what it is its a lifestyle change

hope you are ok and best of luck whatever you decide xxxxx;)

Hi Hevz

Yes I agree with slim4life, its difficult to recommend a diet plan as what works for me wont necessary fit in with your lifestyle. I would have a look at slimming world and weightwatchers, both are workable and no fancy cooking unless you want to.

Good luck with whatever you choose to do.

If you like home cooking your best bet might be calorie counting so that you introduce healthy eating for the whole family without having to cook twice. I have a voracious teenager so I usually cook a recipe for 4 and he eats 3/4 of it leaving me a 1/4 which is usually about right for calories. Then I add more veg and less potatoes/rice/pasta for me. I find it a way of coping with family cooking. Good luck. x

Hi Hevz,

I can really really empathise with what you're going through. Like the others have said, I can't recommend a diet for you, because what works for me may not work for you...I always say chosing a diet is like shopping for shoes, you need to find one which fits you, feels comfortable and you know you can "wear" for weeks/months/years.

Don't get despondent - you will get there, and remember the road can be bumpy, you can go on any number of paths, but one day you will get there.

Chin up honey

xxx

Back