Which one?

toddshar

Silver Member
I've been on lipotrim for the past 23 weeks and I've lost just under 8 stone. I'm going to do 2 more weeks on lipotrim then I'm going to refeed and plan to go to a slimming club to lose a couple of stone to get to my goal weight but I can't decide between weight watchers or slimming world. Any help greatly appreciated.

These clubs are very helpful because we feel accountable to someone. But when your body has all the nutrition it needs, especially minerals, we no longer have constant cravings. Then it becomes so much easier.

Well, they both have their fans. I've done both and in my opinion, sw is better. I think the recipes are more interesting. I was always hungry on ww and hub and i got very bored after three months. I've been doing sw since June. I got to goal and now I use sw recipes for most meals simply because we like them. I love potatoes, pasta and rice so it suits me. Every one's different and you'll get different opinions. Have a look at the website. Ithink you can try a week's recipes for free. Well done on your brilliant loss!

Back