WHICH ONES?

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by Small_Jaxy, 30 August 2010 Social URL.

1. Small_Jaxy

Small_Jaxy Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Does anyone know which VLCD have pre made shakes?

as i work in a dinky office and dnt wanna be shaking away and all that in the tiny kitchen

thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kau84

kau84 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim,cambridge now exante
    cambrige weight plan does premade shakes but i dont know how many of the ready made you can have in a day.
    hope someone more knowledgeable can help.

4. sarah-louise x

sarah-louise x Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    its 3-4 'tetras' on cambridge....i had one councellor tell me 3 and the other tell me 4 even tho i was the same weight on each ocassion. im sure your councellor will advise u correctly. good luck x

5. Fat-Boy-Slimmin

Fat-Boy-Slimmin On a mission

It's supposed to be 3 CD meals per day for women 5'7" and under, and 4 per day for women 5'8" and over. Men are supposed to have 4 per day regardless of height, but I was having 3 per day, because I found them very filling.

You can have 3 Tetras per day, but it is recommended to drink a certain amount of extra water for each Tetra you have. I can't remember the exact amount, but it's on the carton.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.