which part of your body are you losing most weight from?

bessie84

Silver Member
Hiya, only meeeee.... the nosey one that asks silly questions.

which part of your body are you losing weight from the most?

why does it come off certain areas more than others? i dont get it.

my love handles are trimming, belly is going down and much to my dismay - boobs are shrinking!!!!!!!! yet my giant ar*e doesnt seem to be any different. only week 2 i know, BUT if i can tell a difference with other parts... how do i shift it from my bum? xx

Last edited:
Lol I asked the same question about love handles..I'm on day 16 I know it's early days..my face stomach butt and legs have lost some but my arms and love handles aren't moving :( I guess every ones body is different maybe all of a sudden we will notice a big difference on the areas that are not losing :)

I appear to have lost it on my face shoulders and arms......and thats it.....maybe its working its way downwards.....well thats what im hoping anyway and it doesnt completely ignore my muffin tops lol

My face, my bum and my chest have all gone down still waiting on the big change from my belly and on day 28

My tummy. Everything else seems the same lol day 22

Werll i cant see any difference in myself yet, but my mum mentioned my face looks slimmer! hopefully in a couple of weeks i'll be able to say! My behind, things and tum are my worst bits but i bet they are the last to skrink!!!

The problem you have got is you are focusing mostly on certain area's and your probably looking everyday at the same place going "FFS this is not moving, why not"

What you should be doing is taking a picture everyday and dont look at it, print it off and store it in a file somewhere or just on your computer and do that EVERY week after you have your weigh in. This way you wont see an immediate change but when you put the pic's together you will see a difference over time ;)

Might build up confidence and i know i am taking my first semi-naked (topless) picture tomorrow. Don't worry, im a guy haha

This way i will see a difference. I am going to take a picture everyday and look at them at the end of each week, so i can see what is changing ;)

I agree with Tom. Take pictures every week and then you can pin-point exactly where it's coming off :D

In answer to your thread, day 8 and my bum has shrank by an inch. Woopee.

well i can finally add something to this thread, today i have noticed my waist, legs and face has gone down abit! im sure my boobs are going down too :( but thats a sacrifice im willing to make!

Lol that's a reduction no one wants to see trust me lol.

Me and the Mrs are both doing LT and that's the reduction I'm dreading. Hahaha

Let's face it, no matter what any man says they like a good boob. Saying that we will put up with it to see a beautiful woman by our side!!!

Looking forward to looking how I used to look and so is the Mrs.

Still dreading the loss of her boobs though haha

Pinklady1911 said:
well i can finally add something to this thread, today i have noticed my waist, legs and face has gone down abit! im sure my boobs are going down too :( but thats a sacrifice im willing to make!

On day 32 and my boobs are down a cup size and down about an inch nearer the floor. Just started doing chest exercises to see can I lift them but tom is right, my oh wants them to stay the same size, I on the other hand am willing to make the sacrifice Haha

Hahaha, the sacrifices wer have to make!! ive always been a busty girl so they will go down a size or two but i hope i can keep abit of stuffing in them otherwise its chicken fillets to hold them up,ha

I am sure I read something in the paper about some cream you rub into them (insert pun here lol) and it lifts them naturally because it tightens the skin up which causes them to lift.

I am sure I can have a browse on the internet for boobs and lifting cream haha

Still to look I will keep you all posted though haha ;)

On average men will loose weight from the face and limbs first, and usually the belly last. It's a shame because it's the first place men gain weight too :-(.
Woman are the same, but hips on average is the last to loose it from and the first to gain.

Take photos and also, the BEST way to see whats going on with your body is to take measurements once a week. Upper arrms, thighs, waist etc.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab 10.1 using MiniMins

Back