Which plan? Confused.com!!!

Ive never done anything but EE Ive looked at the other two but they seem like too much messing around. I have lost quite good amounts on EE, its working fine for me but I cannot eat too many white potatoes, rice or pasta. I am very careful with those.

Ive never done anything but EE Ive looked at the other two but they seem like too much messing around. I have lost quite good amounts on EE, its working fine for me but I cannot eat too many white potatoes, rice or pasta. I am very careful with those.
Holy Crow, those are fabulous losses. Well done x

I've followed mostly EE since starting SW 18 weeks ago, and like shell y I only tend to have a green or red day if I fancy the extra healthy extra choices. I'm happy with my losses so far, but then I had a lot to lose :eek:

I do think that the key to the EE plan working is the 1/3 superfree rule. I try to make sure that I have it with the meal, as I know that if I let myself have it afterwards I'd already have pigged out on all the free food, and wouldn't want it, lol! :) It's easy to incorporate into lots of meals though i.e. lots of veggies in a spag bolognese for instance :)

The plan you follow is up to you though hun...why not try having a whole week of each to see what your losses are like before deciding? Obviously a week of any one plan isn't really enough to guage, but it would give you some idea :) It's perfectly fine to alternate your days though hun, so if you wanted to do that you can!

Good luck with your weight loss!

Sian xxx

Back