which plan do you prefer?

mjmummy

as the title says, which plan do you prefer?
so far i have done extra easy and i am in two minds wether to try green for a couple of days

I have been doing SW for four weeks now and have only tried green. I find it easy to stick to and have found some great recipes. I am tempted to try some red days at some point but am more than happy with the green plan.

Green is my favourite, I love it - so easy, so many yummy things to eat, and I never feel hungry on a green day.

I get better losses on red but struggle to feel inspired for meals - tends to be meat of some description with steamed veg, which never seems that appealing. The exception is when I do slow cooked stews, casseroles etc, or shepherd's pie. Always feel like red days take more planning, whereas on green I feel I can be more spontaneous depending what I fancy.

I've not really done many EE days since I tried red and green. I usually use my Hexs for breakfast so I feel like I'm missing out by not getting the extra A and B to use later in the day. Also find it hard to stick to the 1/3rd superfree, and so don't get the losses I do on red and green. It is definitely the better plan if going out for a meal, though!

I think I'm strange because I tend to have better losses on EE than green. I like my carbs, and sometimes will do a green day but don't go mad and probably eat no more than I would doing EE, but I do tend to use a lot of my Hex on cheese, and I think that stops me having good losses. I'm not sure that its genuine or just from the extra salt though.

I tend to only do green if I am having a veggie day as I don't want to use my Hex on meat/fish - I might as well do EE then. I also like being "made" to eat then 1/3 of superfree, as I think that sets up better habits for life.

I'm green too, am veggie so it's a necessity and have never tried the other plans. I like my carbs and veges :D

I'm also a follower of green.
But with the odd ee day thrown in. Today I'm having an asda lamb shank in gravy with veggies. Lamb shank is just 1syn!!

So much choice on green and I enjoy hsving two HE's also.

Green for me too.

I have tried EE quite often, but I just prefer the two HEs.
Also, I only cook for myself and have no freezer, so if I buy meat, I literally have to have that meet for every dinner all week.

Green on the other hand you can use more store cupboard ingredients which don't go off.

I've just joined SW 2 weeks ago and so far have just been on extra easy every day, I find it sooo easy to follow, never hungry and had great weight losses so far :)

I have been going to sw 4weeks and hav only done ee. I am loving it I feel like I an eating a big variety of food. I am breast feeding so I get extra healthy extras anyway so haven't seen a need to try red or green days.

I've been doing it for 7 months and have stuck with EE however this week I'm going to try Green because you get the extra HE's and I'm finding lunches during winter a bit of a slog.

I'm the same as you. I'm on EE but considering moving to Green and Red days, because I have trouble being able to stick to the mandatory 'third of your plate superfree' rule.

I'll see how I get on over the next couple of weeks, but if my losses don't pick up I'd be tempted to change.

Forgot to add - I also do the old Mix to Match plan quite a bit as well, as it means the best of both worlds (red and green)!

I do mainly green days, but at the weekends i sometimes to extra easy.

Depends how i am feeling i guess, i think i do prefer green as i like having the two healthy b's and a's still :p

I'm the same as you. I'm on EE but considering moving to Green and Red days, because I have trouble being able to stick to the mandatory 'third of your plate superfree' rule.

yeah i am struggling to have the superfree foods every meal, and dont feel like having a fruit salad after at times too. think i might try green and red for a few days

I prefer red days, I like to have 2 hex A/B a day. I also feel less bloated and get fuller from meat that I do from carbs.
Thought I'd struggle with meals but its actually been ok, for example, cottage pie-I use swede and carrot mash instead of spuds or I will use a wholemeal pitta with curry or chilli rather than rice.

I'm a Green girl!! I love the extra HE's and I struggle to fill my plate 1/3 SF foods when on EE so the green days suit me brill xox

Back