Which plan to restart on?

Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by justjudith, 20 December 2010 Social URL.

1. justjudith

justjudith *waves hello*

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World - Green

I'm Judith and I'm looking for friendly advice.

I am determined that in 2011 I will lose my ezxcess weight for good. I get my stubborn streak from my mother and that is positive.

In the past I have lost weight both with Slimming World and with calorie counting. Now I am wondering which plan to use on my quest.

I have the information on both, both suit my budget ~ I am doing it on my own, weighing myself etc as I find classes expensive and not really for me. Also both suit my taste buds!

How would you decide which plan to use?

Both I could stick with in the long term ~ as long as I get my head straight!

At the moment I am sitting on the fence and all this gets me is splinters in my ever increasing bum.

I am on a tight budget, use public transport and live alone.

I also go to a couple of gyms which I enjoy ~ and walk my dog, Pickle, heck of a lot. I'm not sure where would be without my pedometer.

Any imput greatfully recived ~ thanks in advance.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LVLLM

LVLLM Gold Member

Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Carb Cycling
    have you thought about doing a low carb diet?
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.