Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Which Plan works best?????

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Dodders!, 3 October 2010 Social URL.

1. Dodders!

Dodders! Member

Start Weight:
    22st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(6.97%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Its my first week on slimming world. I seem to be falling into EE everyday..... I guess that's cause EE is easiest to follow, but which plan works best and delivers the best results????:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Derbynanny

Derbynanny Gold Member

Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
    If followed 100% they all work equally well, but so much of it depends on what plan you will find the easiest to stick to 100%

I am not a big meat eater so red is useless for me as i end up getting hungry and feeling deprived which it makes it hard for me to stick too.

Green and EE are the easiest for me just depending on whether I am eating by myself or cooking for my husband.

Teresa

4. nadiya

nadiya Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(4.11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    DerbyNanny Im the same, I like EE and Green. I alternate between the two depending on what i feel like in the morning I get up :) I mostly do EE though and loads of people have successfully on only EE so *thumbs up*

5. clairex

clairex Silver Member

Its a case of finding your niche and what works best for you. They are both effective if followed properly! I found that Extra Easy didn't work for me, just because there was so much free food - i would eat way too much, and i wouldn't fill 1/3 of my plate with superfree foods cos i thought 'oh well the potato and chicken is free nevermind!' So I much prefer the Red/Green system. I know where I am with it, the healthy extras make it less restrictive in terms of your basics (bread/milk/cheese). Try a week on EE and a week of Red/green days and see how you find it! - and good luck!! xxxx

6. avisk

avisk xx

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I prefer green, as it is cheaper and I find it better for me. However, all the plans work - it is just a question of finding what suits you best.

Anyway, you don't have to decide on one plan and stick to it. You can have a red day, a green day and then an EE day if you want to.

Whatever sort of day I am having, I always plan it around the vegetables. I have vegetables with meat, or with pasta, not the other way around, if you see what I mean. I aim for more than one-third superfree whenever possible. I am not saying you have to do this, it's just what I do.

7. shell_y

shell_y Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st11lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.5lb(12.91%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I do EE mostly as it fits in better with family life.

8. bettylollypop

bettylollypop soon to be skinny minnie

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.02%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    I love ee and it fits in so well with my life and i love green ,, but i tend to lose better with red , my least favorite plan, i don't know why, i think carbs don't agree with me :-( x

9. twin mummy

twin mummy Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    18st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.76%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I find ee best for me as all the family.

10. huggybuny

huggybuny Member

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9lb(23.72%)
    Diet:
    sw
    i seem to loose most when i have more red days

11. valerie11

valerie11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.72%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    just to confuse u i am following mix2max where u can have either a green or red lunch then either a red or green dinner! was following ee but found i wasn't eating enough of the superfree food bit like clairex and i do like having the extra h/e a and b, but think ee is very easy to follow if ur out and if u have a family to feed :)

12. Lisaberry

Lisaberry Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6.3lb(31.13%)
    Diet:
    Changes like the wind!
    For me I find sticking to red is the only way I really lose - I love carbs but I don't love the scales if I eat them!

13. kirstabubble

kirstabubble Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.5lb(9.44%)
    Diet:
    WW Online
    I started doing all EE, but recently find that I've enjoyed doing a few Green and a couple of reds thrown in. I really like having the additional Healthy Extras on them. Just have a play around and see what suits you.

Kirsty x

14. ktbryony

ktbryony Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.9%)
    I prefer ee but do lose more on red days. ee fits in alot better with family life! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.