• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

which R C book would you advise

Ive just restarted rc ,just got the new 1
The amazing inch loss plan,have also read hip&THIGH ,not read all of it as only on day 1,there is some simlaritys to h&tapart from phase 2 on kickstart is 1400cals & h&t was 1500

metrognome

is getting better at it
the new one is good that is what i am doing now, the amazing inch loss plan its £8 in tesco,
in my opinion i think all the books are very similar

Hi Metro gnome ,itis good what have read so far got mine from Amazon for 5.49 which was a barg ! tesco is cheaper than on rc site as 10.99.

hi guys,
thanks for your help on this usually do g i but am struggling yet again thought l would give this a go
will let you know how l get on as there seems a lot of different things to try
jan xx

I think you will find that the new diet is based on low GI foods, so you will probably find you are eating foods which are already familiar to you. Its a great eating plan and you should have wonderful results if you stick to it 100%. Good luck and let us know how you get on with your weigh-in. Any help, just shout.:)

like u say all the books are basically the same so far cant see much difference to when I did hip& thigh a couple of yrs ago to ailp other than there is some high protein meals in it 2 avoid carbs if u want 2