Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

which RC diet are you following

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley' started by APRIL CUNNINGHAM, 22 April 2009 Social URL.

1. APRIL CUNNINGHAM

APRIL CUNNINGHAM Member

Hi all

Just wondering which RC diet everyone is using. I have been using the old Hip and Thigh and I am getting a bit bored, but when I look at her last two diets ie New Hip and Thigh and GI Jeans diets, I keep thinking the old diet.

April:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. alibalibee

alibalibee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3lb(33.89%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Hi there :) I've just started RC, so I'm on the 1200 calorie a day fat attack fortnight. Yesterday was my first day, and in all honesty I didn't think I would manage it, but I blooming well did :)

4. wilyn 205

wilyn 205 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(25.13%)
    Diet:
    ww
    Im doing the new hip & thigh diet is there much difference in them?It is tough the kickstart if I can ge through it anyone can lols! get good results from it so it is worth it!

5. APRIL CUNNINGHAM

APRIL CUNNINGHAM Member

Hi - there is a massive difference insofar as no cheese, just cottage, you do not have to calorie count and absolutely no snacking.

6. sarahG31

sarahG31 New Mum :)

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(12.45%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating whilst breast feeding
    I've got both the Ultimate GI Jeans diet (which I started with) and just got the GI Hip and Thigh diet books through on the at home kit which is what they give out at classes too.

For the first two weeks you'd be best staying off cheese anyway, unless you can find a seriously low fat version (they used to be all around, WW and Sainburys had a 4% fat cheddar). I only use a half fat version now if I really need to and use it as my 100 cal treat.

But sounds like if there is a big difference on the old diet to new one, maybe grab the book of the new one? If you don't want to go to a class (where you can get the books on joining) or live too far then maybe look at the at home kit as that has the books plus more stuff to help in it.

7. wilyn 205

wilyn 205 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(25.13%)
    Diet:
    ww
    there is a difference dont think I could go without counting cals
    ages ago did sw Therewas no counting with that other than the syns
    I used to count cals I could with it thats why Istarted rc with it cal counting and the exercise only club not tryed is ww they use points dont they alot of people I know do ww
    sarah whats the gi jeans plan like!

8. sarahG31

sarahG31 New Mum :)

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(12.45%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating whilst breast feeding
    The Ultimate GI Jeans plan is the same (in my opinion) as the GI Hip and Thigh diet. The structure is the same, the amount you eat for each meal and powersnack is the same. Just different recipes and possibly some revised content. The exercises at the back may differ (I've not got onto the actual book yet, still reading the green book).

It's interesting that they give out the Hip and Thigh diet in the classes and not the other!

9. wilyn 205

wilyn 205 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(25.13%)
    Diet:
    ww
    last yr when I starrted class Had brought the new hip&thigh plan out I THINK THATS why. ITHINK it was gi jeans b4 that

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.