Which slimming club

Hi All
After visiting my gp i have been chosen to take part in a new incentive where i have join a sliiming club for free for the first ten weeks. the clubs taking part are Slimming World, Rosemary Conley or uni slim.

What are you thoughts on each of them,i have had sucess with SW but no very little on the other two.

Thanks
Julie

julieroach59 said:
Hi All
After visiting my gp i have been chosen to take part in a new incentive where i have join a sliiming club for free for the first ten weeks. the clubs taking part are Slimming World, Rosemary Conley or uni slim.

What are you thoughts on each of them,i have had sucess with SW but no very little on the other two.

Thanks
Julie

Slimming world all the way .... Now they have a new extra easy plan where you can have meat and carbs together and have a 1/3 of your plate full of fruit and or veg you get one healthy extra a and b but its soooo easy for breakfast today I've had a bacon and egg sandwich (healthy extra b) bread with pan fried asparagus

Things have changed with SW recently, not for the worse, I love SW & would recomend it to everyone, but it has to fit in with you. Why did you stop SW last time?

Have you taken a look at the SW, RC & Uni Slim food diaries to see what people are eating, this will then give you an idea if it's something you could follow.

Good luck with whatever you chose, you've been given a fantastic opportunity.

Happy Holidays said:
Things have changed with SW recently, not for the worse, I love SW & would recomend it to everyone, but it has to fit in with you. Why did you stop SW last time?

Have you taken a look at the SW, RC & Uni Slim food diaries to see what people are eating, this will then give you an idea if it's something you could follow.

Good luck with whatever you chose, you've been given a fantastic opportunity.

The looking at the diaries is such a good idea if your trying to choose a healthy eating plan slimming world is great Deffo the best and easiest plan I've ever done

Defo slimming world! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Swimming world, purely because it's a change you can adopt as a lifestyle rather than a diet..

Back