• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Which Song Would You Like Played At Your Funeral?

Scarlet Daisy

Hungry For Life
I'd like "Life Is A Cabaret" played at my funeral, although I have toyed with "Losing My Religion" by R.E.M. (imagine the scene, everyone looking at my coffin and Michael Stipe singing "That's me in the corner...etc". ).

When I asked my middle son Steven he quickly replied "Going Underground" by the Jam. ;)

Most people seem to have some idea what they would like played at their funeral and not all of them have to be funny... So what's your choice?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

brummie lad

loves he's killercurls :)
i would have either live forever by oasis or But Honestly by the foo fighters, me and my friends was talking about this the other day after too many beers lol

I joke about having Going Underground or Sympathy for theDevil played at my funeral. I think I'd have The No Seatbelt song by Brand New

Lady_Amalthea

Looking for Slimville!
The 69 Eyes - Beneath The Blue.
Some of the lyrics seem fitting enough.
Although I guess it'll be up to my family what is played haha

G-Man

٩(●˛•̃)۶
I have chosen You'll Never Walk Alone to be played at mine.

At my aunt's recent funeral they played If Tommorow Never Comes by Garth Brooks and there wasnt a dry eye about the place.

One Day.

it's a bluegrass gospel song by Blue Highway.

I am not a religious person as such, but I'd like to believe there is something more, and this bittersweet song more or less sums how I'd want people to feel about my death.

not sure yet

There's a beautiful song by Ronan Keating (boyzone) called i'm learning part 2, its on the where we belong boyzone album, i think i want that one... also there's a song called always attract by youmeatsix the vocals are amazing, you have to hear it to believe it!

National Express by The Divine Comedy :D

My first thought when I saw this thread was "Shot Through The Heart" by Bon Jovi... that'd wake people up... haha. Probably not the best choice..!

My dad took me to one side when I was 14 and told me he wanted Freebird. That was quite upsetting for a 14 yo kid to deal with! He's still alive n kicking too...!

Louis Armstrong - Wonderful World. Has to be that version. Maybe something Frank Sinatra. My Way... Which could be mixed with Limp Bizkit's My Way... haha. No idea...
I don't really know.. I know I don't want everyone in black though at my funeral.