Which sub forum??!!

flabbybumbum

On a mission
Hi - I've finally plucked up the courage to post after looking at the site lately, (well I actually joined last year). I wasn't sure if i should post on the xenical/slimming world/strugglers&restarters! I am new to this sort of thing (though not to my weight loss journey). I am 3 days into taking xenical after asking the doctor for it, as i have just returned from holiday to a HUGE GAIN. I am now refocused and hoping that this forum can help keep me on track and that I may offer an ear to others.
Abby ;)

I think xenical as its new to me where as slimming world isnt - I feel like i know it inside out. I suppose that anything that keeps me motivated will help!

I think xenical as its new to me where as slimming world isnt - I feel like i know it inside out. I suppose that anything that keeps me motivated will help!

And of course, you can post anywhere. I do. Right little nomad I am :D

Just probably best to post SW world stuff in the SW forum and Xenical stuff in the xenical forum.

Start talking about the yummy stuff you had for dinner in the LL/CD or LT forum and they might tell you to go away :D :D

Ha ha - I feel a real idiot as Im just finding my way round, I thought I could post anywhere but will take your advice on the last bit!! Don't want to upset anyone ( I think they are brave to go foodless - such determination required). OMG I've just seen you lost 8 stone -HOW?? Many many congrats. x

Ha ha - I feel a real idiot as Im just finding my way round, I thought I could post anywhere but will take your advice on the last bit!!Don't want to upset anyone ( I think they are brave to go foodless - such determination required). OMG I've just seen you lost 8 stone -HOW?? Many many congrats. x

Thanks. I used Cambridge. People have great losses around here though. WW, SW etc :)

Hi abby. Welcome to the world of xenical!
How are you finding it? There are a few of us who are all pretty new to it but its suprising how quickly it becomes second nature.
Everyone is really supportive on these boards and always sharing tips & advice. I'm sure you'll fit right in.
Good luck on your weight loss journey

Kate x x

Thnak you everyone for your kind welcome. Im off to watch 'Come dine with me' and hope not to be tempted by what they're cooking. Self torture will test my resolve!!

hi and welcome to the world of xenical!! the people on here are great and really support each other,
have fun n not too much drooling over the tv

:) .. ~waves~ .....

Just wanted to say welcome :) ... Im following WW also but posting here as like you i know the other diet back to front

Back