which supermarkets sell the majority of ww foods

mini~mimms

which supermarkets sell the majority of ww foods i have sommerfield and sainsburys close to me but find them both only selling there fresh/frozen meals yoguarts im wondering about there sausages bacon cheese and onion rolls pizzas that kind of thing im hopefully going shopping this evening and wondering where to shop x

I like Tesco, they have a lot of stuff and you can also choose stuff from their lighter choice range cause they all have the points on them too! Means you have a much wider choice! They do great lighter choice bacon that is only 2,5 points for 4 bits!

thanks so much for both your replies we are gonna try asda this week as its nearer then hopefully tesco next week i like the idea tesco healthy choice has the points value on them makes life that bit easier ill let you know how i get on thanks again ! x

Anna, thanks for that link! Very informative :)

asda has all the cook in sauces down to £1 a jar - italian / indian / chinese.. lovely! :p going to try em next week they look tasty :D

I have tried Sweet and Sour and Korma and both were good!

I wouldn't bother with the WW bacon - it's 0.5 points per slice, but Sainsbury's BGTY bacon is 1 point for 3 slices :) and it's cheaper than WW bacon :p

If you get a copy of 'irresistable' (the free magazine) at your next meeting, it says in there.

x

thanks so much for your replies well i went to asda (first time in over 6 months ) and it was empty:cry:trust me to go when they are about 2 shut store for refurb however i did manage to find some ww stuff so not all bad ...........

thanks for that tip jen but i brought the ww bacon already but will try bgty ill pop to sainsbury in week thats a excellent tip

Back