Which to choose?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by nogfromezkebar, 4 March 2010 Social URL.

1. nogfromezkebar

nogfromezkebar Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.95%)
    Diet:
    own
    Hi all,

Needing advice re which diet to follow. How is this one and is it costly. Heeeelllpp...Don't really want to do any but must!!

Annie
    P.S. How do I get a weight tracker put on?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. skinnimini

skinnimini Member

Hi Annie, you get the ticker from tickerfactory.com (check in tutorials section, I think it tells you everything you need to know).

I would def follow CD, have tried a few but this has most choice and porridge which makes you feel like you are eating (not just drinking) so I think that makes it a bit easier.

Google lipotrim and cambridge and have a look at the options for meals etc and see what you think. Costs around 38 pweek for CD, LT where I live is 46, but think the pharmacist overcharges!

You can also have water flavouring on CD and NOT on LT, that is a godsend when you have to drink so much water.

Good luck whatever you choose x

4. littledoris

littledoris Member

Start Weight:
    20st10lb
    Current Weight:
    18st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(10.34%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet ss
    Hi Annie
    I really love the wide choice of shakes/soups, porridge and bars. The bars, I think, you can have after 2 weeks but I'm seeing that as a treat for when I reach one of my mini goals so haven't tried them yet. I've got so much energy and feel great. My consultant is wonderful too, really supportive, and I know I can call her if I'm having a wobble
    Good luck in whatever you choose to do xxxxx
    :party0038:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.