• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Which to choose?

Hi Annie, you get the ticker from tickerfactory.com (check in tutorials section, I think it tells you everything you need to know).

I would def follow CD, have tried a few but this has most choice and porridge which makes you feel like you are eating (not just drinking) so I think that makes it a bit easier.

Google lipotrim and cambridge and have a look at the options for meals etc and see what you think. Costs around 38 pweek for CD, LT where I live is 46, but think the pharmacist overcharges!

You can also have water flavouring on CD and NOT on LT, that is a godsend when you have to drink so much water.

Good luck whatever you choose x

S: 20st10lb C: 18st8lb G: 16st0lb BMI: 35.3 Loss: 2st2lb(10.34%)
Hi Annie
I really love the wide choice of shakes/soups, porridge and bars. The bars, I think, you can have after 2 weeks but I'm seeing that as a treat for when I reach one of my mini goals so haven't tried them yet. I've got so much energy and feel great. My consultant is wonderful too, really supportive, and I know I can call her if I'm having a wobble
Good luck in whatever you choose to do xxxxx
:party0038: