Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

whisk/blender

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by cheekychops, 17 May 2008 Social URL.

1. cheekychops

cheekychops On a mission!

I have a crap electric whisk. I'm gonna be on this for at least 6 months, so I need an upgrade, can't be doing with the lumpyness lol.

Any recommendations?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LISACDVIRGIN

LISACDVIRGIN Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    i had the kenwood new york smoothie maker which is £25 from Asda, its fab and crushes ice too! x

4. Lisa Marie

Lisa Marie Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    cd
    I've got a stick blender. Phillips 600w got it in argos about £17 it's dead powerful and comes with measuring jug so you can mix your shakes in it too.

5. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    I use a cheapo stick blender £5 from Asda, also a jug blender for crushin ice in my shakes. Both work really well! (Mind you, I do fancy the smootihe maker idea)

6. cheekychops

cheekychops On a mission!

Argos seems like the place to be going then. Thanks all. :)

7. annie_d

annie_d Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.97%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Tesco do one for £4:99. I have one at work and one aat home. It has made a really big difference to the conistency.

8. FYP

FYP Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(10.45%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I use the blender I used to make my 2 kids baby food in! its like a liquidiser and does ice also. Have also got a smoothie maker, but cant be bothered to keep washing it all up 3 times a day! LOL !

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.