Who do you think will be voted off X factor tonight

I think Lloyd too. Keeping my fingers crossed its not Olly as he is my fav:D

I agree, I think Lloyd should go home tonight - after the last 2 weeks I think Joe will win

Being welsh I feel I should support Lloyd, but I think he may be in trouble this week, if it is not him I think it may be daniel have to watch and see :)

Olly was always my top tip but I think he might be in trouble tonight :(

I think it will be between Lloyd and Olly. I think Lloyd seems a charming young lad but he just isn't up to the strength of the others BUT I reckon he may have got the votes of those that have been voting for Jedward.

I like Olly but think there is some reason why he was in the bottom 2 last week which may still be 'lurking' although I don't know what it was.

I would like Olly, Jo & Stacey in the top 3 and would be happy (at the moment though can be convinced otherwise) for any of the 3 to win.

I do like Olly and would love him to win, but I think Joe will win the competition. He would be fantastic in the west end shows. Stacey bless her, give her her own chat show, shes adorable. Daniel, mmmm something not gelling there with me and him, I think he tries tooo hard.

I do like Olly and would love him to win, but I think Joe will win the competition. He would be fantastic in the west end shows. Stacey bless her, give her her own chat show, shes adorable. Daniel, mmmm something not gelling there with me and him, I think he tries tooo hard.

I also think that Joe will win.
I also love Stacey, she has such an incredible voice, but chat show, I don't thinks so. I can never understand a word she says! I did say that she would need elecution lessons if she were to win so that people can understand what she says.
She is so lovely and sings like an angel but when she opens her mouth to talk I am clueless!

I had hoped Lloyd would go as he is the weakest left. But I went right off Olly when he was told he was still in - he didn't act very considerately to Lloyd the way he whooped and ran off without a handshake or anything else. I know this means a lot to them all and that he should be over the moon, but poor Lloyd was stood there gutted and Olly didn't even acknowledge him. He seems a good kid.

Back