Total Solution Who does 20 mins exercise a day?

1bigfatloser

As the title says, who actually does the 20 mins exercise per day? x

I can't say I religiously do 20 mins a day, but I do exercise. I do 2 zumba classes a week, 1 aqua class and swim about 3 times a week too - a mile or more each time. I also try to walk to the town and back for 45 minutes during my lunch hour at work. Some days I do a walk, a swim and a class and other days I might not do anything. I have hurt my head and have staples in which is giving me a headache and I can't swim becasue of it so I am having a week off.

Fab, I am just wondering if there is a significant difference in weight loss and if anyone does any more than the recommended 20 mins? I am going to aim to do the 20 mins per day in the form of walking but if I can manage it and if it makes a big difference in weight loss I will try and do more than 20 mins as I want this weight off as soon as possible!!

I have a treadmill and do 30 mins brisk walk on an incline 5 times a week. I can't run as I have always had dodgy knees, even when I was thin! I have to keep it low impact and was told by my doc that fast walking on an up hill setting is roughly the same as jogging in terms of energy used.

Oh and it hasn't affected my losses at all.

Great thanks everyone. I will slowly increase my walking then, I do normally run but I dont want to do too much too fast as this is only day 1 of my re-start x

good post to read I am training to walk 26.2 miles so was wondering if i could still exercise and be ts ... I think it will be ok but if nec as training gets tougher maybe i will have to add in some food...

I did a 13 mile walk yesterday and I am on week 2 of TS. I felt after all the walking I did I really needed something else so had 2 small white fish fillets done in the oven! I had my shake as a dessert and I felt ok. I am having a small piece of protein if I have done lots of exercise. I just hope it dosn't mess my results this week! xxx

Back