Who Does SS+ And What Are your Losses By week?

charley24

Silver Member
I am struggling and think to stay on plan I may have to SS+, not sure of the weight losses.....can anyone advise?

The lightheadedness is getting a bit much and also I want to incorporate some exersize into my routine (I didn't last time).....so post away !

Charley same as ss I've read on here.

Well done on your huge loss 10lbs wow.

Move on ss+ if you feel as if you need the meal! Xx

I agree with Shanny :)

The losses between SS/SS+ and even 810 can be the same for some x

I am a 4 pack plus milk lady, lost 4st12 end of Aug to beginning of December in 2009, losses pretty similar to ss I think. I lost 11lb in my 1st week on both occassions, average loss after first couple of week 3lbs.
I have my extra pack when master T has his tea at 5pm, keeps me going until my soup for my 'tea' at 7.3oish, have still felt light headed on occassions, but that is usually due to the influence of my hormones!
I couldn't trust myself with the portion control needed for the small meal option just yet. x

Me and the OH do SS+ :) I havent been on plan for about a month but I had good losses the weeks I was on it. The OH has lost almost 3 stone so far. I think there's only a couple of pounds a month difference between SS & SS+ and it does wonders for your social life being able to eat an evening meal.

Ah thanks for the replies ! I think I may do a meal on the harder days ! Well all of them are hard at the moment ! I just want to cheat majorlly !!!!! Ugh !

Will get my book out and have a look, luckily I love most of the allowed foods list !

Just have a bit of chicken and some veg. It's so low in carbs/calories that it won't make any difference at all. And you're better off having that than having something really bad :)

Back