Who else had a naughty easter?! :(

Sianylou

Hey guys, i'm on my second week of Slimming World (Weigh in tomorrow) and i'm sooooo worried... I've had quite a few syns this weekend due to it being easter and I just wondered how badly it's going to affect my weigh in!
What have you guys experienced when you've had a bad week? Do you think I will put on weight?!

P.s I lost 5lbs on my first week!!!

Sian x

Aw I think most people may have gone over at some point. I had the best intentions then ended up 15 syns over :( x

My OHs brother and really good friend got engaged so had a boozy weekend of champagne and celebrations! Feeling it now though! Well and truly back on the wagon as of yesterday though.
As for if you will gain, its possible but you will know exactly why if you do. You can try and reduce syns on other days to compensate but to be honest its often just best to draw a line and start fresh so you don't feel like you are "paying" for your slip up. Good luck either way x

my syn counter exploded.

i have no idea.

:)

I have had an off plan easter for the last couple of months!! Really trying not to get dishartened as I know I will get back on it at some point just try to limit the damage at the moment. Good luck everyone.

Back