1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Who else has more energy?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by raquelscatt, 5 June 2011 Social URL.

1. raquelscatt

raquelscatt Full Member

Ok, so I only re-joined SW on Tuesday, but already I have noticed a huge surge in my energy levels!

For the last couple of days, I have woken of a morning feeling more alert. I haven't felt tired or sluggish like I did this time last week and have generally felt more motivated to do stuff with the kids and around the house!

Its a win win situation really, healthier living and eating.

Long may it continue!!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Claracluck9

Claracluck9 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Excellent! Great result already, feeling full of energy is a great non scale victory!

I went to the docs at the start of the year as I was really tired all the time no energy etc.he said couldn't find anything wrong but may be stress related. I started SW at home a couple of weeks later and have felt better ever since! I am nearly at target and will stick to the main principles of the plan when I get to goal as I am convinced it is what has made me have more energy etc!
  4. raquelscatt

raquelscatt Full Member

TBH, my diet until Tuesday consisted off no breakfast and maybe peanut butter on toast at 11am-ish and nothing else until tea-time (cakes and chocolate as snacks inbetween!) so no wonder I was constantly sluggish!!

Eating properly and three meals a day definately helps me!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.