• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

who fell pregnant whilst ss'ing on cd???

S: 15st12lb C: 15st8lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 0st4lb(1.8%)
S: 15st12lb C: 15st8lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 0st4lb(1.8%)
thanks for that and well done on the 2st gain, that'll be gone in no time. Congrats too xxxx

fatfighter

wannabe yummy mummy
S: 18st10lb C: 15st5lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 35.8 Loss: 3st5lb(17.94%)
I did. I'm now halfway through my pregnancy and have gained 9lbs so far which I'm happy with :)
ETA- I was 12 days post ovulation when I found out

Last edited:

Sunflowers

Wants to be a yummy mummy
I did although I was on the one up from SS+ when I found out, stopped cd immediately with no probs, I'm 27.5 weeks and have put on a stone and a half so far.. Last pg I'd put on 35lbs by this point so I'm pleased with the difference!!

Purple Hugs

Loves weight.. training!
S: 13st5.5lb C: 12st13lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 32.1 Loss: 0st6.5lb(3.47%)
Hi - I fell too while on SS. Found out at 5 weeks pregnant. :) my lovely girl is 6 weeks now and doing fine. No problems due to SS. I think the only issue they stop you from doing Cambridge is due to calorie count - thats what my CDC said anyhow. :)

I gained just over 2.5 stone which was all of my weight lost. But I wasn't good. lol

parisbeach

Silver Member
S: 21st0.6lb C: 18st10.5lb G: 15st0lb BMI: 42.4 Loss: 2st4.1lb(10.9%)
I was ssing when i found out a couple of weeks ago that i was pregnant, I told CDC straight away and have started a normal eating regime again, I pleased as i have put on about a 1lb and i having 3 meals a day plus snacks. but i choosing healthy options, I hoping not to gain all that i had lost with CD but as soon as i can next Jan2011 i will be back on CD again to get to my iltimate target.

Purple Hugs

Loves weight.. training!
S: 13st5.5lb C: 12st13lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 32.1 Loss: 0st6.5lb(3.47%)
congratulations on your pregnancy! :) this is a great board and I'm sure you'll make some great friends here over the coming months.
Hope to see you around!

coley144

Creating my life
S: 21st9lb C: 14st7lb G: 12st7lb Loss: 7st2lb(33%)
So when you found out you were pregnant you all came off CD instantly? Did you work up the plans or just go straight to normal eating? Did you have a glycogen gain?

hi coley, my sis-in-law is a cdc and she says come off the diet straight away if your pg. I think you will prob gain some glycogen but in the grand scale of things its prob the tip of the iceberg once pg huh? are you trying? good luck x