who fell pregnant whilst ss'ing on cd???

cambridge*diet*08

Silver Member
hiya ladies, just wondering if anyone fell pregnant whilst ss'ing and if so how quickly did you find out and stop ss'ing?
i am guessing there were no probs due to ss'ing at the beginning...
thanks, just for future reference ;)
xxx

thanks for that and well done on the 2st gain, that'll be gone in no time. Congrats too xxxx

I did. I'm now halfway through my pregnancy and have gained 9lbs so far which I'm happy with :)
ETA- I was 12 days post ovulation when I found out

Last edited:
I did although I was on the one up from SS+ when I found out, stopped cd immediately with no probs, I'm 27.5 weeks and have put on a stone and a half so far.. Last pg I'd put on 35lbs by this point so I'm pleased with the difference!!

Hi - I fell too while on SS. Found out at 5 weeks pregnant. :) my lovely girl is 6 weeks now and doing fine. No problems due to SS. I think the only issue they stop you from doing Cambridge is due to calorie count - thats what my CDC said anyhow. :)

I gained just over 2.5 stone which was all of my weight lost. But I wasn't good. lol

I was ssing when i found out a couple of weeks ago that i was pregnant, I told CDC straight away and have started a normal eating regime again, I pleased as i have put on about a 1lb and i having 3 meals a day plus snacks. but i choosing healthy options, I hoping not to gain all that i had lost with CD but as soon as i can next Jan2011 i will be back on CD again to get to my iltimate target.

congratulations on your pregnancy! :) this is a great board and I'm sure you'll make some great friends here over the coming months.
Hope to see you around!

So when you found out you were pregnant you all came off CD instantly? Did you work up the plans or just go straight to normal eating? Did you have a glycogen gain?

hi coley, my sis-in-law is a cdc and she says come off the diet straight away if your pg. I think you will prob gain some glycogen but in the grand scale of things its prob the tip of the iceberg once pg huh? are you trying? good luck x

Back