Who gave me this extra 3 stone??

QQ1977

So I've bitten the bullet and finally joined a SW group as someone rudely left 3 stone with me that they obviously didn't want! I feel this diet is the most realistic - I've done Cambridge (lasted a day :eek: ), Slim Fast (lost 2 stone) and Weight Watchers (many moons ago). I want to finally make a lifestyle change (yeah yeah don't we all :blahblah:). I'm entering the 40th floor in January 2017 :candle1: and have had some serious back issues in the past 2 years (slipped disk - ouch). It's humiliating being told "ah that's because your over weight" and being vertically challenged at 5ft 4 it dont take much to become slightly rounded. My 12 year old once told me I reminded him of Theodore from Alvin and the Chipmunks, because I'm 'chubby but cute!' I know there was a compliment in there somewhere? So enough is enough and not just because my clothes don't fit!!! The serious side is that I need to see if weight loss will help aid my back issues....

Weighed in at 12st 7lbs on good Friday, then took the weekend off (whoops ;)) before starting in Ernest on bank holiday Monday and loss 4lb for my first 4 days. I'm a super fussy eater too, did I mention that? So it's going to be tough and I know I need to actually drink fluids during the day to succeed and reach my 9st 4lb target.

I work full time and have a busy schedule with two swim mad boys and spend a lot of my life besides a pool as they train a lot so the week is stressful rushing around and I think this is where bad habits have crept in and the weight has slipped on. Oh mustn't forget my husband - he's here too... Annoyingly he can eat what he wants and rarely gains weight :mad:

Anyways I just feel I needed to write my thoughts down somewhere so my goal is out in the big world (ive made a Weight loss contract with the world! Go me :p). I think this will give me motivation and allow me to explore my journey, stay focussed and hopefully (if there's anybody out there) gain support and some friendly guidance along the way!

Would love any tips on - fluid intake (without rushing to the loo every 2 seconds!). Food plans (don't eat fish, red meat, quorn, beans, cottage cheese or Cous Cous!) fussy.com..... :hide:
Onwards and upwards though slim me here I come... :lemon::greenapple::apple:

xxxx

Hi well done on your decision are you following the extra easy plan? There are lots of ideas for food I think yours are going to be mainly chicken how about pork do you like that? Have a look through the food diarys on here I find chicken mixed with rice an diced onion tomatoe an cumber good for lunch if you use your b item at breakfast time. As for not rushing to the loo all the time don't ask me I'm always in there lol. Are you starting a food diary let me know ill have a look an stick with you good luck on weigh in x

Hiya - thanks for the advice! Will be mainly chicken/turkey (I don't eat any other meats). Will try the rice dish. I am following the extra easy plan.
Drunk tonnes of lemon water yesterday as I'm off school. Plan is drink loads in half terms and cross my legs and hop around in school during term!!!
Hadn't thought about posting my diary too.... Hmmmm today I've not eaten much; I had left over veg from Sunday dinner for lunch and a banana so far! When I'm off school I'm also bad at sticking to proper meals..
For tea I'm making the tikka skewers (from SW magazine) rice and SW style wedges with salad. I have 2 hi-go bars for my HEB and will put cheese on the wedges to use my HEA!

Sounds good to me I do the old red days as I don't seem to lose on extra easy although had two extra easy days this week it's just easier if your out or someone else is cooking.

So I've struggled this week but haven't caved or fallen off plan. It's weigh in tomorrow and I'm worried I won't have lost enough to satisfy me...
Yesterday I used a lot of syns
Breakfast was an apple, banana and boiled egg on toast (HEB)
Lunch was a salad with potatoes and egg but I did add salad cream (just a little 3 syns) and a plum.
Tea consisted of Mexican vegi burgers (5 1/2 syns)
Wholemeal sandwich thin (5 syns)
Jacket potato with cheese (HEA) and a salad with VLF Mayo (2 syns)
Done quite a bit of walking too, dragging the boys begrudgingly from their xboxes into the fresh air!
Going to sit and meal plan for next week as its back to school. This means I will be more focussed in the day (although never have time for breakfast) but the evenings will be a rush due to the sheet amiunt of extra-curricular activities. Plan is to slice up loads of veg and prep salads in the fridge to grab and use so I don't get too stressed by the time. Will check in with weigh in tomorrow xxx

Back