Who goes to SW class or just uses this Forum

Bev1963

Likes to Post
As the title says!. I'm interested to see who is going to class and who is following SW with the help and support of everyone on here?

I find it difficult to attend class but spend a fair bit of time on the forum.

Bev

I spend 5 days a week on here from 8.40 - 4.40!
I cant afford to go to class, but have done the plan for years (on and off)...its always nice to come on here, read other people's diaries, get menu ideas and offer support and advice.

Hi, I go to a class and have done for 20 months. Eeeek! It's a part of my life now and I've made some great friends there, it keeps me from going off the rails too!!! This forum is great too for tips and support but if I didn't go to class I know I would not stick to plan as much. The fear of the scales is still too much for me!! Jay x

I had every intention of going to class, but havent been since my first meeting. I have missed 3 meetings now, and my lovely consultant has said I can take them as holidays instead of back-fees.

Its just hard for me to go out at night with 2 babies under 2 and breastingfeeding. There is no way I could stay for the whole class either, so it would be just weigh and go. I do miss classes though, they really rev you up for the week ahead.

I have decided against going to class and use the forum instead.

just the forum... dont go classes :)
xx

I don't go to meetings, i just use this forum, can't get on as much as i would like though. Sometimes i feel like a stranger on here even though i have been coming on quite a while. lol

I go to classes. It's too easy for me to go off track without knowing that I have to weigh in at class and talk about my losses or gains. I've had Slimmer Of The Week five times now and that's a real boost too. I like the incentive that going to class gives me.

I go to classes. It's too easy for me to go off track without knowing that I have to weigh in at class and talk about my losses or gains. I've had Slimmer Of The Week five times now and that's a real boost too. I like the incentive that going to class gives me.

I get slimmer of the week every week because there is only me weighing in at home . lol ;)

I'm just using the forum this time as due to work I can't get to WIs.

I think if you were doing it for the first time it would be best to go to class.

I am weighing in at work with some colleagues though because I think I need the discipline of someone being able to see what I WI at each week.

Dont go to classes, mostly come on here for advice syn help etc theres always someone willing to to help.

i just use this place. everyone is so friendly. I did go to classes when i didnt work but cos i work shifts i cant. I did enquire about actually going before xmas and its on a wednesday night.... not had a free wed night since december to go so sticking to here.
xx

I go to class. When I had my op in November, I thought it would be easy to carry on at home while I was laid up, but it only took me a week or so to go astray. I definitely need the weekly weigh in and seeing how everyone got on that week at image therapy.

i go to class and usually stay, its good fun and gives me the support and kick uo the bum i need

I go to class and always stay and i use this forum all the time, would'nt be without both. xxx

I go to class and stay it takes me 20 mins to get there when DH drives me, or 45 mins on the train so pointless if I dont stay!

I like it too gives me the boost to keep going, love this forum too and although not too much of an active poster def a lurker!

Back