who has done the 30 DS?

I'm on day 9 of level 1 and so far have gained two pounds. Although not happy about that I've lost 6 inches so hope the scales will show it soon too. It's a great workout by the way.

yeh ihave it, i have done it before (before SW) and was gonna start doing it again, but have heard that it can have an adverse effect on the scales, and i just dont think im ready to see that yet lol xXx

I have done it wow hard work. Need to remind myself I'm not 17 anymore and those star jumps are a killer!! As for the weight gain I read somewhere of you drink more water you shouldn't gain so much cause of the fluid retained when muscles are repairing?. (I might be wrong???) x

When you start exercising your body often retains water so in the first few weeks a lot of people do gain. The more you drink the less you retain BUT when starting out with exercise it can still have a bad effect on the scales. It does always balance out though so keep going with it!

I'm on day 19, at target but have lost 2lb since I started.
Do you already exercise?
First time I did it I gained 1lb the first week and lost it the second (then gave up on the shred).
This time I've sts for the first two WIs then lost 2lb.
It all evens out. It's great exercise and guaranteed inch loss.

Last edited:
i dont purposely exercise if that makes sense? lol i worked out i walk at least 3.6 miles a day doind the school run n thats pushing a double buggy too, and i also go to the park n play football with my eldest son a few times a week too...but i havent done any intended workouts lol.
i actually went for a bike ride with my SIL yesterday, buuut my hubby lent my bike to a friend so i had to use is BMX n owwwww lol it mite as well as not had a seat on it!! lol but he is getting my bike back today, i am aiming to start doing this 3x a week just to up my exercise a bit without it being too strenuous lol xXx

I need so much motivation to carry on after 10 minutes. I don't think the hot weather helped my 1st attempt today. Got to keep trying though!

I had a few STS and once I gained about half a pound - BUT the rate that you tone up is amazing. I could actually see the definition in my arms after just a couple of weeks. It's definitely a fab workout for giving you a shapely figure!

I had a few STS and once I gained about half a pound - BUT the rate that you tone up is amazing. I could actually see the definition in my arms after just a couple of weeks. It's definitely a fab workout for giving you a shapely figure!

I'm assuming it gets easier the more you do it. First tries have been lame as i'm getting back in to exercise after a couple of months off and it kills!

I'm assuming it gets easier the more you do it. First tries have been lame as i'm getting back in to exercise after a couple of months off and it kills!

Yes, it does get easier! Though it is a hard workout, so I wouldn't say it ever gets 'easy' :) One thing I would say is that when your muscles kill and you're tempted to skip a workout, the pain actually gets less once you've shredded again, so it's worth persevering!

I finished shred Saturday and am waiting to start Ripped in 30 next week. I did Banish Fat Boost Metabolism yesterday morning and Level 1 shred in the afternoon. I was so much stronger and the 20 minutes felt like a warm up and I even used higher weights. It shouldn't be all about the scales - I'd rather my 14 inches loss but saying that I lost 3lb this week my highest ever since starting SW usually I lose less than a pound. killer buns and thighs today with L 2 shred later.

Back