Green Days who has to lose at a minimum half their weight?

Me, me, me! :) I started SW at 19st 10, and according to the BMI thingy I should be around 10st. Haven't got a clue how long I would like this to take, am doing well so far (joined in September) so just taking each week as it comes! :)

Great to 'meet' you all, let's do this together! :) xx

I got my half stone award last night at SW class! :D Very pleased with this! It's a small step, but in the right direction.

Congratulations on your half stone Emma!!!

Last edited:
i joined slimming world jan this year weighing in at 19st 8.5lb last wednesday i weighed 11st 2lb i would like to ideally get down to 10st my target is set at 10st 7lb just now though so already i have lost over 43% of my body weight, 8st 6.5lb in less than a year!!

caramumofmany said:
i joined slimming world jan this year weighing in at 19st 8.5lb last wednesday i weighed 11st 2lb i would like to ideally get down to 10st my target is set at 10st 7lb just now though so already i have lost over 43% of my body weight, 8st 6.5lb in less than a year!!

Wow that's amazing !!! Well done x

Hello ladies & gents

Can I possibly squeeze in too?? I started Sw 22 stone 13 1/2 lb and and currently 20 stone 3 I want to lose 100 lb so got 70 odd to go but I seem to have a fresh frame of mind at the mo. I know I need to up my superfree foods and exercise to get it shifting again!

Evening all!
I fit in to this category nicely :) Started out in March this year and had a month off in August due to moving. First weigh in was a dreaded number of 20st 7lbs....
Weigh in on Saturday just gone and am down to 16st 7lbs. 4 stone done and a further 6 to go at least. I am not sure on what my target is yet - have any of you set yours ? How did you pick it? I think that 10st 7lbs is in the middle for my height and it is scary to think of that weight!!!

Good luck all and hope to speak to you all at some point soon
xxx

*waves hand*

Giving myself a year to do it. Might be a bit ambitious though!

Maaaay-beeee! Won't know for sure until I get closer to my goal, but in theory yep. Starting weight = 17 stones 7 lbs, half that would be 8 stones, 10 and a half pounds. Yegads, that seems a long way off, so for now I'll stick to my one stone at a time idea!

Back