Green Days who has to lose at a minimum half their weight?

Hey I am preggers at moment so not doing it strictly but put on 5lb in 15 weeks. Want to loose about 8/9 stone so I hear ya!!!!

I started (this) year at 20st 10 lb, (last year at 21st 10lb)
Ideally in my head I'd like to get to 9.5st which I was when I was 20, however am going to settle for 11st and see how I feel.

Good thing is I've lost 2.5 stone already or 36lb of the 136lb so 'just' another 100 to go!!!!!

I need a lie down!

I don't have my exact weight until Tuesday, but I am going to need to lose at least half my weight; and probably a stone or two on top. Sigh!

Pickle81 said:
I don't have my exact weight until Tuesday, but I am going to need to lose at least half my weight; and probably a stone or two on top. Sigh!

We'll get there pickle!

I started at 19 12, and in an ideal world would like to be 10st or less - but I think my target is 11. Near enough half though, makes this 15.5 feel small!

I started at 27st 8.5lbs so in theory my "ideal"weight would be a max of about 11 stone, preferably 9st 13lb, so I "needed" to lose 65% of my body weight / almost 18 stone.

I don't have any intention of aiming for that as its way too much to plan for, so I'm just taking each day as it goes and see where I end up. :) So far I've lost over 6 stone and over 20% of my body weight.

Pickle81 said:
I'm determined. I'm getting married in 14 months!

Oooh good! No need to cajole you!!!

Ermintrude you put me to shame with your losses! You have done so well and are ab inspiration. Ok I also think 'that blinking Ermintrude she's gonna get there before me'! Lol! I mean that on a nice way BTW!

I keep thinking I should have lost double by now! But as hubby said I'm in control now and as long as I stay in control it'll come off!!! I love that man!

Yup. Started out at 18st. Ideally I want to be 9st, as I'm only 5'2", and apparently that's a healthy weight for me. But in all honesty, anything is healthier than the weight I am now. I'll be happy to be able to shop in regular clothes shops!

Oooh good! No need to cajole you!!!

Ermintrude you put me to shame with your losses! You have done so well and are ab inspiration. Ok I also think 'that blinking Ermintrude she's gonna get there before me'! Lol! I mean that on a nice way BTW!

I keep thinking I should have lost double by now! But as hubby said I'm in control now and as long as I stay in control it'll come off!!! I love that man!

Yow I dont think so, I seem to put on as often as I lose! :eek: :( It's only averaging about 1 lb a week at the mo.

Ive just ordered some new scales as mine cant seem to make their mind up - they said I put 3lb on last week which I didnt think I really deserved, then at WI yesterday I'd lost 5, now today Ive put most of it back on again. The b/f got weighed and he seems to have mysteriously gained half a stone a well :confused: Doesnt really matter I guess provided Im sticking to the plan, but Id like to have a vague idea if theyre actually telling me the truth or not. Theyre about 8 years old, so I thought sod it, Ill get a more up to date set :)

ermintrude said:
Yow I dont think so, I seem to put on as often as I lose! :eek: :( It's only averaging about 1 lb a week at the mo.

Ive just ordered some new scales as mine cant seem to make their mind up - they said I put 3lb on last week which I didnt think I really deserved, then at WI yesterday I'd lost 5, now today Ive put most of it back on again. The b/f got weighed and he seems to have mysteriously gained half a stone a well :confused: Doesnt really matter I guess provided Im sticking to the plan, but Id like to have a vague idea if theyre actually telling me the truth or not. Theyre about 8 years old, so I thought sod it, Ill get a more up to date set :)

I average 0.8 and the target weight app says I'll never reach my target! So I reset it for 1/2 stone!

I average 0.8 and the target weight app says I'll never reach my target! So I reset it for 1/2 stone!

You'll never reach it?! :eek: Wow, how does it know you're not gping to live til 150? :D What target weight app is this? Might have to give it a go :D Ive set my target as getting to 7 stone, then we'll see what happens after that :cool:

EDIT: by "getting to" I mean 7 stone OFF, not, like *being* seven stone, natch... :rolleyes:

ermintrude said:
You'll never reach it?! :eek: Wow, how does it know you're not gping to live til 150? :D What target weight app is this? Might have to give it a go :D Ive set my target as getting to 7 stone, then we'll see what happens after that :cool:

EDIT: by "getting to" I mean 7 stone OFF, not, like *being* seven stone, natch... :rolleyes:

It's tactio target weight I think! Mind this was when I spent 8 weeks gaining and losing the same 1/2!!!!

I shall join this little club as I have more than half my body weight to lose :) I'm currently 26 st 0.5lb (that bloody half pound grr) so I need to lose at least 14/15 stone and possibly then a bit more :)

For those who have it to loose - it is doable... I know - I've done it (and then some). Like Ermintude - I started out at 27st8.5 and am currently hovering around the 13st mark. As the sig says - if anyone ever finds the other half of me - tell it to get lost - i never want to see him again...

I'll join in on this too! I needed to lose 13 stone when I started and now I need to lose 12, so getting there! Lol one step at a time! :)

Wow thats amazing ian...how long did it take you? Well.done*

Thanks

I've been a member since December 2008. I got to what I thought was my last target October 2010 (at that point it was 15.5st off). I'm struggling a little at the moment, and have had some gains that it seems I haven't been able to recover from, and just to take the pressure off, reset target to a loss of 14st13.5 (that's what it's meant to have been - but had some problems with getting it on the computer so I wait and see). I'll get that other 7.5 off - when the time is right.

Back