who has treat after wi? honestly x

I have a wee treat within my syns. My mum on the other hand has a wee binge

Loads of the girls yesterday were talking about having a Chinese. Me? I saved my syns for a crusty bread roll. I'm so freaking rock and roll!

Sometimes but I do try to remain in my syns. I eat no syns only free food during the day on weigh day so I have all 15 left. My weigh in is 7.30pm and I get home at 9pm so I can waste all 15 syns on something indulgent then

I make a treaty dinner but on plan. I've never gone off plan, not even Christmas Day! but over Christmas I did do the controversial "saving of syns". Like loads of people have said, it is silly to reward weight loss by eating junk. Can't think of anything more stupid to be honest. In fact with me when I have a good loss it spurs me on to carry on with the plan, not to go and ruin it!!

Sorry to sound arsey but I just don't get it!! We have syns for a reason - so we can have treats, we don't need syns AND random treats!

This week, after confessing to my consultant about eating 2 packs (!) of hifi bars after weigh in, her advice was to take 36syns from this weeks 105syns and count down. So consultants are actively using the weekly syns idea ???!!!

Yes, they are. My C does the same. Ultimately over the week, if you count down from 105 to 0 you are pretty much achieving the same as using 15 a day, its just a bit more of a grey area in terms of encouraging a "binge" which could get out of control.

Personally, I save my hexs and syns for after WI, come home, have my tea, and then have a couple of hi-fi with a hot chocolate for supper. Makes me feel like I have had naughty stuff without blowing it.

Thanks MLM!

I'm going to save a couple of healthy extras for after tuesdays weigh in, as I know I'll want them. Plus if I buy a pack of three and eat two, there's only going to be one left for the week (which is a good thing). I shouldnt buy multipacks, I know!

My consultant also advises to use them and save them over the week, and yes, if you want 10 vodkas on a night out, within your syns - there's no issue - go enjoy yourself.

Must admit, I'm doing the same (not vodka) and whilst it works, I'll continue, but, if I start to find the losses slow or stop - I'll re-think

Back