Who Here Would Snog Razorbladelove??

Oh yes! lol, very very sexy!

Oh god no! I wasn't being sarcastic at all! I hate it and I'm normally on the receiving end of it so wouldn't dream of being sarky to someone else! Gutted now!

i honestly do think you're quite hot stuff!

Aww Marcus, you know we love you babe!:D;) If I was 20 years younger I wouldn't just snog you either ;);)

Carol, how come me and you always seem to bump into each other around certain topics of conversation....lol ;):D

So, you would even consider cheating on Jonny???...and there he is watching you from your signature page!!!! Awww, bless JD, don't worry, plenty more will tuck you in at night if Carol blows you out...;):D

Carol, how come me and you always seem to bump into each other around certain topics of conversation....lol ;):D

So, you would even consider cheating on Jonny???...and there he is watching you from your signature page!!!! Awww, bless JD, don't worry, plenty more will tuck you in at night if Carol blows you out...;):D

You and I have got to meet up Lacey! We could teach these young'uns a thing or two about double entendre eh?;):D

Hmmm would I consider cheating on Johnny - with Marcus? Only Marcus knows the answer to that one!;)

Love the last sentence of your post too btw Lacey!! You little minx!;):D:eek:

You and I have got to meet up Lacey! We could teach these young'uns a thing or two about double entendre eh?;):D

Hmmm would I consider cheating on Johnny - with Marcus? Only Marcus knows the answer to that one!;)

Love the last sentence of your post too btw Lacey!! You little minx!;):D:eek:

Just you throw your left overs this way ie Mr JD or Mr JBJ!!!

I really hope we meet up soon. Just shot across to the Dublin thread to check whether you were able to make that meet but couldn't see you on the list. I hope we can make the same meet soon....xx...be gentle with Marcus;)

well as i`m old enough to be your mother i`d have to say no snogs but i would give you a great big hug

121309td3t7q3i2a.gif

if i were 20years younger then definetly snogs would be in :D

ththmwah0we.gif

kaz ;)

:sign0137:

:hide::hide::hide:

Back