who is currently on Diet Chef?

Discussion in 'Diet Chef' started by broxi, 11 September 2009 Social URL.

1. broxi

broxi ButtErFly

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(8.09%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    The forum seems a bit sparse compared to CD forum where I usually hang out. Just wondering how many of you are actually on diet chef just now. Thanks, Broxi x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. shep

shep Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.04%)
    Diet:
    I'm changin my lifestyle not dieting using CS
    Well i am on the diet chef, and loving it. How r u doing?????

4. Margot Leadbetter

Margot Leadbetter Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(7.09%)
    Diet:
    Diet Chef
    It is quiet in here, I haven't plucked up the courage to jump onto any of the other threads yet (although I always read them to see how the other peeps are doing).

I was wondering if it would get busier after the QVC offer but it didn't seem to have much impact here.

5. Diversity

Diversity Likes to lurk

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.86%)
    Diet:
    WW ProPoints
    Come say hi in some of the other threads, the more the merrier! We don't bite. ;)

This part of the forum is a lot quieter than some of the others but there's normally always someone around for support and whatnot; friendly banter is included in that too. :p

6. jrabbit81

jrabbit81 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(8.52%)
    Diet:
    Diet chef
    I am doing diet chef at the moment! Hoping to lose between 1 and 1.5 stone to get to my goal weight!!

7. broxi

broxi ButtErFly

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(8.09%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    How are you all liking it and what are your losses like?

I was doing CD SS there but realised when I was doing it I was actually becoming depressed. So at the moment I have started JUDDD which I'll do along with CD.

I have ordered a week's supply of Diet Chef but have no more money until a week on Thurs! so will keep on JUDDD until I have money to order more.

Diet sounds brilliant and easy to do. I really like that you don't have to work out what and how much to eat. I just hope I can lose on it as most diets don't seem to actually work for me ie. I don't lose weight even when I stick to it!

So looking forward very much to joining you, probably last week in September. I've about 2st 10lb to lose.

8. itsy

itsy DETERMEND TO SUCCEED

Diet:
    DC
    :DIm on DIET CHEF its great fab meals that taste good first WI Monday and i feel like ive lost :D resisting the urge to check,like you i only ordered one month to try, i add veg, fruit, rice, pasta, and check all my cal intake on food focus.com im actually finding it difficult to use 1200 cals a day im always stuffed:D:confused: I can honestly say i dont feel hungry:D itsy

9. broxi

broxi ButtErFly

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(8.09%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Sounds great, I've just started JUDDD so will see how that goes but have ordered a week so will come back to you all end of month. Meanwhile I'll keep checking on your progress. Good luck and enjoy! xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.