who is currently on Diet Chef?

broxi

ButtErFly
The forum seems a bit sparse compared to CD forum where I usually hang out. Just wondering how many of you are actually on diet chef just now. Thanks, Broxi x

It is quiet in here, I haven't plucked up the courage to jump onto any of the other threads yet (although I always read them to see how the other peeps are doing).

I was wondering if it would get busier after the QVC offer but it didn't seem to have much impact here.

It is quiet in here, I haven't plucked up the courage to jump onto any of the other threads yet (although I always read them to see how the other peeps are doing).

I was wondering if it would get busier after the QVC offer but it didn't seem to have much impact here.

Come say hi in some of the other threads, the more the merrier! We don't bite. ;)

This part of the forum is a lot quieter than some of the others but there's normally always someone around for support and whatnot; friendly banter is included in that too. :p

How are you all liking it and what are your losses like?

I was doing CD SS there but realised when I was doing it I was actually becoming depressed. So at the moment I have started JUDDD which I'll do along with CD.

I have ordered a week's supply of Diet Chef but have no more money until a week on Thurs! so will keep on JUDDD until I have money to order more.

Diet sounds brilliant and easy to do. I really like that you don't have to work out what and how much to eat. I just hope I can lose on it as most diets don't seem to actually work for me ie. I don't lose weight even when I stick to it!

So looking forward very much to joining you, probably last week in September. I've about 2st 10lb to lose.

:DIm on DIET CHEF its great fab meals that taste good first WI Monday and i feel like ive lost :D resisting the urge to check,like you i only ordered one month to try, i add veg, fruit, rice, pasta, and check all my cal intake on food focus.com im actually finding it difficult to use 1200 cals a day im always stuffed:D:confused: I can honestly say i dont feel hungry:D itsy

Sounds great, I've just started JUDDD so will see how that goes but have ordered a week so will come back to you all end of month. Meanwhile I'll keep checking on your progress. Good luck and enjoy! xxx

Back