who is doing Race for Life

Me! I am doing the 10k one on July 10th! Aiming to run it too! :D

I'm doing it again this year, I do it each year and love it.
I will try to run the whole thing this time, even though it is so busy it's sometimes difficult to do so.

I think I'll look up the couchto5k thing, not heard of that.

I think I'll look up the couchto5k thing, not heard of that.

It's brilliant, this is what I am doing too! It aims to get you running 5k in 30 mins x

Me I'm doing it. June 30th for me. I'm also doing c25k. It's fab. Just completed week 1 day 2. Am going to get this done. It really is a good programme. It just eases you into running.

I'm doing it too and have dug out my Running Made Easy book and going to follow the 5km plan as I'd love to run it this year xx

aww cheers Claireybella!!! love ya x i was eyeing up Cowboy hats in Claires today....only £1!

I'm not going to do RFL. I'm doing a 22 mile walk for Macmillan instead on September 11th in Gower where I live! It's called the Gower Macmarathon! I would have walked RFL anyway (I can't run for toffee!) so I thought I'd make it a long one! My Mum has ovarian cancer so both causes are close to my heart!X

I'm not going to do RFL. I'm doing a 22 mile walk for Macmillan instead on September 11th in Gower where I live! It's called the Gower Macmarathon! I would have walked RFL anyway (I can't run for toffee!) so I thought I'd make it a long one! My Mum has ovarian cancer so both causes are close to my heart!X

Good on ya hon! I did RFL last year, as I lost both grandads to it, but this year means more, as my auntie is going through cancer of the lymph noids as I type.

Back