Who is with me??? Another stone by 13th August

Hi all,
today i have had 4ltrs of water and one tetra and a peanut bar for lunch and have not cheated.

Argh water going crap again today, been out and about and forgot to take my water with me. Have some catching up to do but will probably only get a couple of litres in today.

Im so determined to lose a stone or as close as by the date set.

Its great to think that if I keep going and am good and dont prolong the diet by cheating I will be at my goal weight by end of November .. fab!!

Can I join to please, havnt been on site for while ,this be good for me as i gonig to Edinburgh for weekend 10th Aug so be great if lost nearly stone by then

Well here we go day 3 of the challenge and so far I have only managed to drink about 1 and a half ltrs of water and am also struggling with the shakes, just not hungry, I have had 2 shakes today and have to fit in 2 more!!!
Hope everyone else is going great xxxx

I'm doing ok. Not had all my water today because i have been out but yesterday i managaed 3.5 litres. I have managaed to resist the scales this week, i hope i have lost some weight.

I managed to drink 3ltrs of plain water and have had 3 shakes and a soup!!
Hmmm day 4 done lol. How did everyone else do???
Hey maybebaby I didnt get officially weighed this week either wont get weighed til wednesday so will know if I have lost any then but by my calculations I only lost 2lbs last week!!
All the best xx

I am a little late but count me in been back on the diet for just under two weeks and lost 12lb so very very happy!!! I have an occasion round about then so this challenge will keep me on the straight and narrow!

Butterflyxx

Hey maybebaby I didnt get officially weighed this week either wont get weighed til wednesday so will know if I have lost any then but by my calculations I only lost 2lbs last week!!
All the best xx

I should be getting weighed on tuesday but i dont think i have lost alot, maybe 1lb. Its getting more tough now since i only have about a stone left to lose but i am trying to stay on track :) because it feels amazing to be at the weight i am at now.

I hope you're doing well :) xx

Hi

Hope everyone is doing well.

My first week weigh in is tomorrow so feeling quite nervous. I'm really hoping for a good loss to start me off in the right direction. It's been a tough week but I've stuck to it so a decent loss would really help to spur me on to lose 14lbs by 13 Aug but I suppose a loss is a loss regardless so should just hope for that! :)

You know that nice feeling you get when you've been on a diet for a few days and you start to feel less bloated (best way I can think to describe it) ? Well all week I've been thinking that I feel just as bloated as when I was stuffing my face so I mustn't be losing but today I woke up and felt that nice feeling so maybe it's a good sign :innocent0001:

Anyway stay stong guys!!

Tan

Hey Maybebaby even 1lb is better than nothing??? You are doing so well so chin up will be looking in again to see how your doing.
Hello Tan nice to meet you, good luck with your first wi I know what you mean about thefeel good factor I have that now and am so focused so am keeping my fingers crossed for wednesday.
All the best xxxx

Hi all,
my weigh in is tuesday but not feeling too confident and think i've prob only lost 1-3lbs as i had a blip yesterday with 3 breaded chick w,10 tatoe wedges and half of a slice of pizza but one good thing is it did not knock me out of ketosis yayyyy.

I'mm going to try harder from now on and good luck with all your weigh in's

Late starter by count me in too.

The original post was 5 days ago so I'm gonna be 6 days behind the others but I AM STARTING AGAIN TOMORROW - OFFICIAL!!!!!! Been off the rails for a week now but ...... that's it, I mean it. Back on track tomorrow (not looking forward for the next 3 days) so I will record my progress. Gonna have to work hard to do a stone though

I slipped up again today abit, lol :p. I had a bag of wotsits, i was craving them so bad, lol. I'm not too bothered tho.

Going to get back on track tomorrow. I really want to reach my goal weight soon. I am thinking of starting back at the gym too.

I would be happy with even a 1lb loss at weigh in. I might have to move weigh in to wednesday tho because family want to go Blackpool on the tuesday. I dont really want to go but i dont mind a day out if the weather is nice :D

I hope everyone is doing well :)

Hi carebear, Im sure you will do great as they say onwards dont look back, it is hard but we will all do it just wait and see.
Hi Mia too well done on the start. Good luck.
Maybebaby just leave it in the past now look forward too.
All the best with all your WI,ins. xx

Welcome Mia,
Good to see you here.
Supa Tan good luck today - hope you have a fab loss, the first week is one of the hardest so great to see that you have stuck it out.
Maybe_baby at least you stopped yourself at that 1 bag of wotsits. I am sure it won't cause you much damage as long as you are back on track now.
carebear1 good luck with the weigh in tomorrow, just be extra good today to make up for that slice of pizza. I cooked pizza last night for my OH and it looked great. I sat and had my choc shake while he munched into it.
Well my weekend was 50/50.
Saturday was disasterous and I ended up eating out at lunchtime. woops.
But then Sunday went without a hitch although i was starving. I had to keep finding things to keep me occupied. Long baths are still out of the question as our water is still turned off.
They expect it to be back on in the next few days but could be 2 weeks before it is safe to drink the stuff. Anyway one bonus is there are loads of fit soldiers about giving out the bottled water.
Also today i have had my first shake and just finishing off my first litre of water. Today is feeling positive.
Keep up the good work girls
peachy
x

butterfly in progress,
soory i didn't say hello, your post was at the bottom of page 2 and i missed it. Anyway glad to have you here.
That goes for all of you.
good luck
x

Thanks peachy and starlightz i'm not going to fall of the wagon again, really wanna lose this weight. had 2ltrs of water and no shakes yet.

Back