Who is with me??? Another stone by 13th August

Thanks Peachy & Starlightz

I'll let you know how I get on. I'm going to work straight from my WI this afternoon so I wont be able to post result until late tonight or ealry tomorrow. Fingers Crossed!!

Just had my wi 6.5 lbs off.
7.5 to go to my stone.
Hope everyone is doing brill.

Congratulations Sazzy, that's a great loss !! :clap:

Great stuff sazzy.
I am weighing in on Thursday this week - hope my loss is as good as yours
peachy
x

congrats sazzy!!!!!

Thanks for the kind words,

Just had my wi 6.5 lbs off.
7.5 to go to my stone.
Hope everyone is doing brill.

Well done :D . You have done super well, what a great loss. I hope this week goes well for you :)

I hope i lose at least 1lb at my weigh in. I have had a few ups and downs this week but i'm sure it hasn't made much of a difference to my weight.

Thanks for all the support guys :hug99:, i hope you are all doing well with the diet.

Good luck for the rest of the day :)

Just had my WI earlier as I have to go onto 1000 again tomorro until my gums have healed but yayyyyyyyyyyy I lost an amazing 13 lbs in 10 days, I was gobsmacked had to get off the scales and get her to do it again but no its right, my CDC was well impressed.
Anyway good luck to all of you and keep up the good work.
All the best xxx

Just had my WI earlier as I have to go onto 1000 again tomorro until my gums have healed but yayyyyyyyyyyy I lost an amazing 13 lbs in 10 days, I was gobsmacked had to get off the scales and get her to do it again but no its right, my CDC was well impressed.
Anyway good luck to all of you and keep up the good work.
All the best xxx

:wow:well done. You have done super well :D . You should be so proud of yourself. I hope you continue with your fab losses :)

xx :hug99:

Thanks maybebaby hope you do too. Might not lose as much now but am well impressed with the loss. All the best xxx

Thats fab starlightz!!!!
Keep up the good work.
Morning ladies.
Today have had my first litre of water. Not looking forward to tomorrow as I am working away.
have a good day
peachy
x

Hi all,
Congrats starlightz and sazzy34 doesnt it feel great?
Had my WI today and 5lbs off my 1 stone challenge and 2lbs short from losing 2st in 3 weeks yayyyy (also 2lbs away from my mini target of 10% body weight). 3 ltrs down 3 to go and one shake down.

Have a nice day ladies

:D were all doing great :D

Cd rocks

We`ll have it all off in no time :party0023:

Hi Gang

Well very long story so wont go into it but had the worst day yesterday. Among other things couldn't get to my weigh in so had to last the day on one shake which I had saved as I really didn't like vanilla. Wasn't actually too bad as I was so busy in the end that I didn't really have time to eat anyway.

Anyway I went to my weigh in today instead and I've managed to lose 12lb in 8 days!! Yippee, feeling really happy about it. :D:D:D

Another 2lbs to reach the stone mark.

Hope eveyone is doing well. Congrats Starlightz on a great loss!

Thanks to you all for the great words of encouragement and praise I feel well happy.
Yay well done Tan thats a fantastic loss see it does work!!
Im very happy too especially as I am on this diet and my other half is non the wiser as they are away until aug 26th what a shock its going to be when I look a bit slimmer?? Hope it does notice??keep us posted tho on your weight losses everyone its great to read all your great news.
All the best xxxx

Hi all,
Congrats starlightz and sazzy34 doesnt it feel great?
Had my WI today and 5lbs off my 1 stone challenge and 2lbs short from losing 2st in 3 weeks yayyyy (also 2lbs away from my mini target of 10% body weight). 3 ltrs down 3 to go and one shake down.

Have a nice day ladies

hii!u have lost 2 stone in 3 weeks.oh my do u drink 6 litres of water a day??Xx

Same here for me I lost nearly 2 stone in 3 weeks but that is because I have so much to lose I think its going to slow down now especially as I am on 1000. But any loss is better than none or putting it back on which is what I usually do plus more but not this time Im well motivated and focused thanks to all the fantastic people on here and a great CDC.
All the best and well done on all your losses. xxxxxxx

Hi FTF,
yes i do drink 6 but only because i'm a bigger girl with more to lose but as i get smaller that will go down. I was 2lbs off 2stone in three weeks but hope to lose that 2lb this week but i'll know next tuesday. Keep up the great work ladies, lets beat this challenge.

Forgot to say I only drink between 3 and 4 ltrs a day should I drink more???
xxx

Back