Who is your thinsperation??

Erised

Mine is Holly Willoughby!! I've put her as the screen saver and wallpaper on my phone!! Who is yours??

Heather Peace :D

Beyonce, cos she's got shape ( a booty and thighs) curvilisious , that's what I wanna b x

Mines also Holly Willoughby! I love her shape with her tiny waist and curvy hips! Would love to look like that. She also didnt rush to lose weight after having her children which i admire as alot of celebrities feel under pressure to go back to there pre pregnancy bodies

The old me lol .. that probably sounds a bit arrogant maybe? But i was a size 6/8, didn't get there the healthy way but this time I want to get there the healthy way .. I love collar bones - weird I know. Oh, actually! Have just thought: Mila Kunis --- Her body is amazing! And she's so pretty too ..

.. And Halle Berry

.. Oh, one more: Dita Von Teese << Body perfection! But obviously it's a tad unrealistic unless you wear corsets a lot

I had never really thought about this! I think J-LO has a lovely figure, I have more junk in the trunk so either her or Beyonce's figures are more realistic for me to achieve eventually! lol

Back