Who on week 3 ????????

xxjoxx

Hi im on week three and weight in on mondays!!!! Would love to hear from peoples who are on week 3 too, to chat to :):):)

Iv just finished week 3 and have started week 4. I had heard about the 'dreaded week 3' loss, but kinda thought id avoid it.. but nope... only lost 2lbs!! And consequently I took a real hit in my confidence and ever since i have fantasized about food and been really despondant at times. So the best advice I can give is to enjoy the benefits ofweek 3.. i.e increased energy and the old habits finally seeming a distant memory. BUT fully prepare for the possibilty of a low loss so that you dont feel crap if you do only get 2 or 3 lbs. Some people still get large losses, but its best to aim low week 3! I think it may have something to do with the process of shrinking cells filling with water to avoid shrinking too fast.
Well done for getting to week 3! It was the best week so far for me and now in week 4 my energy levels are so much better.
Keep at it and stay focused :) xx

I start week 3 tomorrow, week 2 weigh in tonight and im dreading it next week as i have also been reading about how week 3 can be a dishearting loss, but hey any loss is a loss so that 2lb is better than nothing x

Yeh its all in the right direction.. and it will all balance out to the stone a month we are all aiming for! iv already lost 17lbs so until my next month iv met target anyway so feeling ok about it. Good luck for your weigh in tonight :) x

Hi all, i totally agree i have never been able to lose weight on any other diet so anything is a bonus, ill bear that in mind about not losing to much to week ta, im so set to stick to it. Ive been feeling really groggie but book my self into docs as think my medication for my thyroid needs uping. I so trying hard to keep to it, Well done for keeping strong i tought i would of giving up by now, im just thinking i really dont want to be a fatty bride
:):):):):)

Hi, like Squeeze I’ve just finished week three. I found week three quiet hard, lots of cravings and feeling empty, but things are a lot better this week, I think most of it is habit. I’m also worried about smaller weight loss, but I think you have to look at things in perspective, how much have you lost on total, how do you feel, how do your cloths fit, etc.

I start week 3 tomorrow, week 2 weigh in tonight and im dreading it next week as i have also been reading about how week 3 can be a dishearting loss, but hey any loss is a loss so that 2lb is better than nothing x

Hey, please don't get despondent! I've just been looking at your stats and noticed that you're not terribly overweight so consequently your losses are going to be smaller than someone who had several stones to lose! So stick with it and you'll be fine:D

Hi... im just finished week 3 and headin for week 4! Week 3 was the best so far for energy levels and general wellbeing! I think once you get past week 3, then it starts to get easier! I had the dreaded week 3 low loss on week 2 WTF???? but just had to dust myself down and get goin and then lost 4lbs this week..... you just gotta remember if we were on any other diet, we would be cheating and feelin miserable and annoyed and would never lose the amounts of weight that are being lost by people on here... so good luck for the next weigh in!

Thanks Sandra,
I know your right and that it was going to come off slower than i thought, i think its the cravings of food that hit me last week and the feling down about not eating, but im into week 3 now and looking forward to the week ahead whatever the loss, afterall it will be a loss (i hope...lol)

Hi all, i totally agree i have never been able to lose weight on any other diet so anything is a bonus, ill bear that in mind about not losing to much to week ta, im so set to stick to it. Ive been feeling really groggie but book my self into docs as think my medication for my thyroid needs uping. I so trying hard to keep to it, Well done for keeping strong i tought i would of giving up by now, im just thinking i really dont want to be a fatty bride
:):):):):)

hi xxjoxx like you i have an under active thyroid brought on by having my 1st son, found it very difficult to look after my weight as your metabolism is so sluggish, did manage to get down to 9st for my wedding in 2006 with diet pills, but then had my 2nd son 2008, weight went on again. and here after many failed attempts on diets. started the lipotrim. you have shown me that if i stick with this diet then myself will start losing weight. under active thyroids should be band lol :)

thanks becci x

Hi becci totally agree about the ban on thyroid lol. I think ive had it since i feel pregnant with my first i bloomed upto 18 stone and werent eating anything different, i went to doctors and they didnt test me!!! that was ten years ago, when i feel pregnant with my second the weight was coming off we all thought it was weird but my doctor didnt think i had a problem, then i started to get all the other signs sleeping loads no energy, dry skin, loads of weight put on, then he decided to check me july last year, great a but at least i know now. This diet is so good my weight is coming off very very slow this week my 3rd week, but ive read on here people dread the 3rd weight in. Ive lost a stone in just over 2 weeks would never of lost this on any other diet. Keep strong you can do it

thanks jo, well at least you on the right medication now to help with your thyroid feel like ripping mine out lol. cant believe you have lost a stone in 2wks that is brilliant and this diet really does work im on day 5 today and i weighed this morning, it read 12st 3lb, i was 12st 8lb so 5lb in 5 days well chuffed. found it had last night as the weekend just began, really grumpy and tired. its so strange this diet as although iam not hungry i just want food. any loss this week will make a diff so dont worry to much about 3rd WI, you are doing so well.:)

meant to write found it hard last night, not had. oops....

Back