• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Who Recommends Mix a Mousse??

Gold Member
I dooo i adore MAM.. easy to make the key is to only have 150ml don't have anymore than that, otherwise it won't set. water It took me about 7-8 attemps to get it right. This ment i wasted all these packets at £2.00 each:sigh: lol.

It's as if u are eating really soft mousse...!:):)

enjoy x

Climbing the mountain...
Love the mix-a-mousse! Any of the 'normal' flavours are nice e.g. choc, choc mint, strawberry. My fav none normal flavour shake into mousse is butterscotch and toffee n walnut! I sometimes put my mousse in the freezer on super freeze for 10mins and it comes out like sorbet/frozen yoghurt!

Must do it this time
My best tip for you making the MAM is adding the scoop of MAM to your sachet(whichever flavour you fancy,i love strawberry) and giving it a good mix around with a spoon before your add it to the water,this way the MAM is well and truly blended into the sachet.Then add it to the water and i use a blender for about one and a half minutes so i know it will be well and truly mixed up.
I have to say i use a little more than 150mls of water as i find it a little to thick for my taste,i use around 200mls,but it really depends on your taste i suppose.It still sets well for me i just have to leave it a little longer in the fridge.
Hope this helps a little

Gold Member

Silver Member

Happiest Girl :D
ooooo mousse, when can you start these? im start w2 tomorow!!
You can have them from week 3 :)

I loooooove MAM, they are my fave, strawberry & choc mint are best, and butterscotch & vanilla.

I do it like this,

1. Run cold tap, put 175ml water into jug (200 too runny, 150 too thick)
2. open shake pack & put one scoop MAM in, stir thoroughly or you will get lumps when it sets!
3. Add to water, mix loosely with spoon
4. Use stick blender for 1 minute (tried whisk blender, didn't work for me!)
5. Put into bowl & pop into freezer for 10 mins
Viola! Perfect mousse!! :D

its setting in the fridge!!

i have just come back from WI lost another 41/2 lbs, i can see a pattern forming!! :D so ive lost 22lbs in 4 weeks!! and a total of 8 inches all over!! i love CD:clap:

i am so happy as i thought that i had only lost 2lbs.

anyway i have choc orange mousse in the fridge, ive never had mousse or the choc orange, so here goes but it does look lovely!!

heres to week 5

flab fighter

The fat is melting away!
not keen personally tastes plastic to me.

I've not got on with it as yet. Will give it another go, then be done with it, if I don't like it :)

Well I didn't like the choc orange mousse it gave me a sore throat!!

I've had the mint choc that was much nicer!! But I'm still not sure about the MAM it tastes a bit salty.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Happiest Girl :D
Choc orange gives me a sore throat too. I only like it as a shake with my 810 milk allowance. Have you tried strawberry or vanilla? :)

flab fighter

The fat is melting away!
Choc orange has an after taste dunno if its because its lactose free. Choc and choc mint are lush.