• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

who started it and how long

Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
S: 82.55kg C: 80.29kg G: 69.85kg BMI: 24 Loss: 2.3kg(2.75%)
Hello Neco,

The forum was started almost a year ago (the 1st year anniversary is coming up in July 19th). It was started by a group of people from the original Discovery Home and Health forums. And it started from there. Its grown wonderfully over the last year and I hope it continues to grow and become known across the world for it content and members.

Glad your enjoying the forums.

Pierce

I also think that this is an amazing site. Everybody here is so wonderful and supportive. I too would be very lost without the support, help and information i get here. It is also a lovely place to meet new people and make friends.

Thank you so much for setting it up. You have helped many people with their weightloss journeys, including me :)

:thankyou: xx

Sambucca

Gold Member
S: 20st7lb C: 11st7lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 25.2 Loss: 9st0lb(43.9%)
I think this site is wonderful as well. It has been a lifesaver for me during my first 8 days. Although it is very addictive, it is a great distraction from food. Its wonderful to see the journey people have been on with their weightloss and the before/after pics are so inspiring.