Who wants to hurt me first?

Vickie_L

Silver Member
Remember the camping trip? Remember the 'i will stick to LT'? Guess what didn't happen?

Loads of food and 4 litres of vodka later...I've put 6lb back on!!

I feel so SO rough as well - got stomach cramps, indigestion, heart burn, and a fatter arse! (lol)

I'm back on LT today. And to be fair, if I lose the weight again this week and only been put back a week - the piss up would have been worth it! I had a great time! LOL

And if anything, it has made me more focused, because in fact all the food i was craving doesn't taste that great and eating really made me feel like crap.

Anyone know where I can get a Wii Fit from - can't find one in stock anywhere??

BEND OVER.... :)

You such a naughty naughty girl!!!

Well im glad you got ur fat ass (ur words - not mine!) back on here and back on LT! I miss your banter - and also the forum needs someone from isle of man here - it makes it so much more cosmopolitian!

Good luck with getting back into ketosis - u have done it before and u can do it again and we are all here to support u!

xox

thanks hun, i don't think gaz's words will be so kind.

I really am suffering though if its any consellation. i'm having a cramp RIGHT NOW arghhhhhhh

i'm after a wii fit too if you find out can you let me know x

Useless!!!

Sounds like you had a wicked time 4 litres of vodka:party0016:...hmmmmmmmmm.

You know what to do & good luck for next week.

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost
week11 4lb's lost
week12 4lb's lost
week13 3lb's lost

lol gaz - that was better than i thought i'd get from you

at the end of the day i chose to do this diet, just like i chose to have a few days off and get hammered, and i'm choosing to go back on it now and never ever eat or drink again.

U sound well motivated again and thats the main thing. Be carful girl. Drinking in ketosis and all that. Good luck getting back on track.

I'm glad to hear you had a great weekend but even happier to hear you are back with us.

Sorry to hear you are suffering a bit.

Good luck that you soon get rid of the excesses and get back into ketosis quickly.

x

P.S. Missed you.

SLAP!!!!
HOW NAUGHTY....But, you sound motivated again ....just to let you know it will be harder to resist fooe while you are getting back into ketosis this time....but, i know you can do it...
Now get your ass in gear and drop and give me 200..lol xx

:party0036:naughty naughty!

:whoopass: consider yourself punished!

:grouphugg: welcome back, naughty or not we all still lub you!

glad to hear you had a great time!

Hey Vickie, welcome back hun.Well now, it sounds like you had a great time camping ;) but drinking while in ketosis is very naughty you know :eek:.
Glad you back and glad your back on LT.:D:D

i didn't drink whilst in ketosis, i made sure i ate first LOLOL

the stomach cramps are settling down now and i've been fine with LT today. actually glad to be back on - i really felt bloated and crap when i'd eaten.

my shake is nice too - actually missed them! lol

thanks for not giving me too much crap! xx

Bad Girl

Hey.... do we have a naughty corner on the site :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hey.... do we have a naughty corner on the site :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Yeah, it was mistakenly called the flirt zone lol ...
VICKIE...OFF TO THE FZ NAUGHTY CORNER!!!:D

Back