Who was your shameless teenage crush??

nope never gonna give him up,let him down:D:D:D

does make me feel bloody old though knowing ive loved the same popstar for 23 years!!!! :eek:

hey im loyal:p

nope never gonna give him up,let him down:D:D:D

does make me feel bloody old though knowing ive loved the same popstar for 23 years!!!! :eek:

hey im loyal:p

:8855:

Showing my age even more! I had a poster of Richard Chamberlain as Dr Kildare! Never suspected he batted for the other side!( well it didn't exist then ;))

Mine was Hanson. I was mad over them :giggle: mmmbop!

Ooo, I had a few! Patrick Swayze in the Dirty Dancing days (I still think he was a gorgeous man though whenever I watch that film!), Johnny Depp (still lush!), Jon Bon Jovi (again, still lush!), Ronan Keating :eek:, Jesse Spencer, Morten Harket, Ryan Phillipe...the list goes on! Haha!

xxx

Knew I'd forgotten some

Patrick Swayze (RIP)

Mmmmm - I must be getting old as quite a few on my list are dead :eek:

Mine was Curt Smith from Tears for Fears. I cried when I found out he was married. I won't embarrass myself by telling you how old I was!!!

The first I remember was Michael Keaton, but it was purely because he played Batman/Beetlejuice, and I was OBSESSED with Batman and Tim Burton films back then (I was 12... :eek:)

River Phoenix...I totally cried when he passed.

Cary Elwes...one reason: PRINCESS BRIDE :heartpump:

At some point I moved on to Keanu Reeves, but it's "long-haired-happy-Bill & Ted" Keanu, not "sad-eating-a-sandwich-alone-being-photographed-by-paps" Keanu.....I'm so particular :D

Mine at school were Luke and Matt Goss (Bros 4eva!! :)) and Johnny Depp (he was in "21 Jump Street" the year I left school!)

Since then and probably still there's Gary Barlow, Robbie Williams, Ewan McGregor, Hugh Jackman, to name a few. Ooohhh, I've just thought of an odd one, I went through a phase of "loving" Patrick Stewart! It was his voice! I like a proper speaking voice, but not a posh twats voice!

Re: Re: Who was your shameless teenage crush??

Leeanne910 said:
Mine was josh hartnet or even Chester Bennington from linkin park now and since was 16 johnny depp after seein him in from he'll mmmmmmmm

Mines still Chester Bennington, saw linkin park live the other week. Wow!

Back