Wholemeal bread question- can we deduct 6 syns from wholemeal bagels/pitta?

Gred idea! I always felt like I wished I could have thinner rolls and more of them instead for more sarnie filling, will try slicing them into threes :D

Will do... ;) hahaha

Thanks guys. Was just hopeful I guess ;) I haven't seen people say "That's a HexB +4 syns" for things so I wondered if it was just the case that it couldn't be a HexB only.
Am so obsessed with chocolate orange shreddies right now that I don't have Hex's to spare on bready things anyway lol! :D

Can someone tell me where they've seen WW wholemeal pitta available though? I've checked my local big Sainsbury's and Morrisons but can only seem to find WW white pitta.

Chocolate orange shreddies?! How much can you have for healthy extra?

I've never even heard of them but off to the shop after work to buy some they sound lovely! X

Chocolate orange shreddies?! How much can you have for healthy extra?

I've never even heard of them but off to the shop after work to buy some they sound lovely! X

35g I believe :D same as most cereal. They are AWESOME, I much prefer them to standard choc shreddies. Have only found them in my big Sainsbury's before. They make the milk like a milkshake after... Also- much nicer when left to stand in milk for 5 minutes so less crunchy, texture goes so nice that way. X

Thanks guys. Was just hopeful I guess ;) I haven't seen people say "That's a HexB +4 syns" for things so I wondered if it was just the case that it couldn't be a HexB only.
Am so obsessed with chocolate orange shreddies right now that I don't have Hex's to spare on bready things anyway lol! :D

Can someone tell me where they've seen WW wholemeal pitta available though? I've checked my local big Sainsbury's and Morrisons but can only seem to find WW white pitta.

Where did you see that chocolate orange shreddies are a HEB? I can't see them on the online list :(

Where did you see that chocolate orange shreddies are a HEB? I can't see them on the online list :(
I can't find them either - but as they are a limited edition jobby - they might not be there.
They are the same nutritional values as Coco Shreddies which are allowed as a HexB so in theory they should be ok.

Strictly speaking though - per 35g they have 3 g fibre so do class as a HexB but have 131 cals - so should be HexB plus ½ syn!
But as they are a limited edition jobby - buy them quickly, as they might disappear off the shelves!

Limted- oh no! Must stock up!
I saw a thread mentionig they were a hexB... Ah well, I ate them every day the week I lost 5lbs recently so they stay! LOL.

Back