Wholemeal seafood pizza from magazine - yummy!

Shetland Lass

Hello everyone

Not really following RC but love the recipes from the magazine. Just wanted to say that I have just made the wholmeal seafood pizza and it was really good.

Accidently used water instead of milk in the dough but it still worked and probably cut a few calories by accident!

Other half got a ham and pineapple version of it and scoffed it without realising it was a diet recipe!

Would recommend. :)

Might try the steak with cheesy peppercorn sauce next.

sounds lovely. My sister is always making things out of the magazines and books. I love going for dinner at her house lol

Wish someone would cook for me then!

Wow - just noticed how much you have lost. Wow wow wow! Was it all RC? And you're so close to target too. Keep it up, nearly there :)

thank you, yes its all on RC but iv hovered around this weight now for so long, sometimes wonder if i'll ever get there lol

seafood pizza is on the TV channel too! I can watch dean and cook along! brilliant!! I'm feeling very motivated today :) ate well yesterday so all good!

Is the TV channel worth checking out then? Is there anything new on it or does it just cover what is in the magazine? Might go and check it out! Thank you :)

I'm making this at the weekend :D That's if I can get to the shops to buy the ingredients :rolleyes: lol

yeah i'd def say check out the TV channel - it looks like it has everything that is in the magazine, but also loads of other interesting videos, motivational tips and quick work outs. I've been on everyday now and new things keep going up so should be go to go instead of the childrens treat box!!

Well worth checking the tv out, its full of interesting things.

I cooked the spicy artichoke pasta from the magazine yesterday, and it wasn't nice, well not not nice, just didn't taste of anything so don't waste your money on artichokes girls, better off with asparagus instead.

Back