1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Wholewheat Tortillas

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by katkins87, 24 January 2014 Social URL.

1. katkins87

katkins87 New Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi All,

I am new to the froum so bare with me! :)

I have trying to search about wholemeal tortillas. I am getting so confused as there are so many answers!

I take it that these can not be used as a B extra, so if not how many syns do they actually contain? i have seen anything from 4.5 - 9!?

Hope you guys can help
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Princess_Stevie

Princess_Stevie Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    5:2 / The Fast Diet
    The only wrap you can have as a B choice is the "BFree Foods, Multigrain wrap wheat & gluten free, 6 pack". One of these wraps counts as a B choice, or (if you have already had your B choice) they are 4.5 Syns each.

I don't know what wraps you have, but as things like this (bread, etc.) contain no free food allowance, you can work out the Syns by 20calories = 1 Syn.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.